Coming back soon :)
  • 5 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
marcoxa wrote:
So i kinda drifted off of D12 a few months ago, without telling most of you. been kinda crazy lately so i thought i'd give you an update.

so i had soccer season a few months ago which i did every weekday. it was great but i spent prob 20+ hours a week just at soccer. soccer ending last month so that helped a bit.

just as soccer was starting up i got a new job. i'm a cashier at a local market. i'm glad to have it but yet again, i work 19 hours a week so that plus soccer got crazy fast.

then lets not forget there was school. its my last year so finishing up alot of stuff but as allways lots to do.

so for 2 months i had to juggle these 3 things. i had barley any free time. i was looking forward to get back on D12 at the beginning of november when my soccer season ended then at work i had to take up some slack for one of my co-workers that was going on a 2-week vacation. suddenly my 19 hours a week job turned into a 33 hours a week job.

today i just finished my last day of that and im back to my normal work hours. however due to this busyness i have fallen behind in school. so between falling behind in school and the holiday season i am going to set my return to January 4th 2014. i know i have a couple maps to finish up and ill prob start up DSRT IV if there is still interest.

i might check in here and there but incase i dont cya all till the 4th have a great holiday season :D
lifeinpixels wrote:
Good to see you are coming back! I look forward to competing against you in the DSRT IV :)
Vexer wrote:
Thanks for putting this in a forum post so that we all know not to ask anything of you until Jan. 4th.
urgul wrote:
I was wondering where 'that guy' who made my avatar was...
Lol
I am glad you will be coming back soon!