• 26 posts
  • Page 1 of 2
westchester wrote:
Hey, I am wondering why is everyone trying to look up stories about Fendi, and not actually finding the real Fendi, and who she really is? Do you just want to be funny? Well you have succeeded, but for the real Fendi you leave all the work to me? Common people, don't you like Fendi to?
Matty wrote:
Some say she always sleeps, but with one eye open.
Others say she has a bad hip ever since she lost her general badge.

All we know is: she's called Fendi
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
westchester wrote:
hahaha I'm smarter then that, I really actually do know a link to the real Fendi, if your interested tell me.
westchester wrote:
I am actually not 100% sure about it, but its 95%, that the one I have is the real fendi.
Thorpe wrote:
You should see her "Online dating" posts!
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
urgul wrote:
im gonna stay off this forum... its getting awkward... but i admit it i love cats.
BrewDog wrote:
Don't dig too deep westchester. She shrunk my head once and not I can't find a suitable hat to wear. 
westchester wrote:
what do you mean, you mean don't let out too much personal info? Did you do it once, and she shrunk your head? LOL, how does she do that? Does she know you, is she magical?
elysium5 wrote:
Indeed, she is magical. I have a freind of a freind who knows her bat wing supplier...
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"