• 13 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
westchester wrote:
I am curious, who thinks it will be funny if someone made an account with the username: FendiCrystalHolt? The three admins. How would everyone react to it? Or also maybe an account like: MattyVexer or something. Just how would everyone react to it or like it?
Matty wrote:
I wouldn't like that at all, Vexer is much better as an opponent, why would I even want to team up with him?

Apart from that, someone who makes such an account will probably have been on D12 before, meaning it's his second account. Usually second accounts get blocked...
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
westchester wrote:
Yeah I know second accounts aren't allowed. I meant if someone referred a new player, and told them to do that is possible.
Matty wrote:
That would be a bad name to play with.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Matty wrote:
Because ppl will know you as FendiCrystalHolt, which you are not. You are yourself :)
urgul wrote:
lol that would be hilarious.
did u know when i first started on the site, i thought it was a coincidence that -NoXoN- had the same screen name as the maker of the gb map! I actually said to him 'wow did u choose the name -NoXoN- cuz that dude made the map?'
god i was so dumb.
urgul wrote:
matty i just solved one of those hangman thingys. its not hard. the word was 'maze'
Thorpe wrote:
I named myself after that "Thorpe" guy who made those maps!

Just a F.Y.I.
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Sygmassacre wrote:
My name is derived from my initiais...S.G.M
Then I used the Greek letter sigma as it had the three consonants and played around with it a bit
If you ever see Sygmassacre on a table at pokerstars or fulltilt then you know its me
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ