• 12 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
urgul wrote:
Hey guys (and gals). i am considering getting an iphone 5 on tmobile's 4g lte network. does anybody know if you can play d12 on the iphone? thanks.

urgul
Holt wrote:
The only way you would be able to access DXII through your mobile internet is straight through your internets browser. I have on multiple occasions taken my turns on my Samsung Galaxy S3 with hardly any issues. I can not say for sure if it will work on the Iphone as well as on my Samsung but I don't believe it will be an issue.
elysium5 wrote:
Works on my iphone but it is diffuclt to see the whole board at once. I have to zoom in to click my options better and look around the map. It works fine but is a bit of a pain with all the zooming and moving.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
elysium5 is online.
Holt wrote:
Yes that is the issue I have with my Samsung as well. They aren't issues that can keep me from playing out my turns in a long term game but it would be too much to handle for playing a live game. I would assume that you will have the same issues on the Iphone 5 as well. We have discussed options as far as a mobile app but im not sure how far off we are yet on getting something of that nature.
elysium5 wrote:
You are right Holt. I forgot to mention that. It is OK for long term games but is extemely difficult for live games.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
elysium5 is online.
urgul wrote:
yeah i tried doing a live game on a tablet, it was impossible to do it in 5 mins. i would only use it if im on a vacation and i need to do my long term games and a computers not available. thank you very much for your answers.
marcoxa wrote:
it be cool if we knew an app developer so we could make a D12 app
Cireon wrote:
I can develop apps (I recently looked into making Android apps, wasn't that hard), but it would be SO much work to develop an app, I don't want to bother to be honest.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Votazap wrote:
I have played many games on the ipod touch 4g as well, it works but you have to get used to pinch zooming constantly