kinda...
  • 7 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
4myGod wrote:
So I drank 4 packets of ice coffee today within like 30 minutes to stay awake working on the site tonight. Well my leg started feeling like it was going numb, so I got worried it was from the coffee and looked up "drinking too much coffee" on google, as any good nerd would do, googling health problems.

Anyways, I am sure I am fine, but I did find that drinking 3-4 cups of coffee daily helps prevent type 2 diabetes, they don't know why yet though so they don't recommend it.

Here is the article:
http://diabetes.webmd.com/news/20040309/drinking-coffee-prevent-diabetes
skanska wrote:
hahahaha, they don't know why it helps prevent diabetes, so they don't reccomend it. lol 

don't work yourself too hard, we all want the site to be great, but not at the cost of anyone persons own health or well being, take a night or two off, just rest up
4myGod wrote:
Well it's my summer vacation from work. I go back to teach on Monday, so I want to at least get this next update to be a nice big one full of happiness and things that need bug testing.
Zilveria wrote:
not good...

I don't like you drinking a lot..:S

I feel sorry for your gf/future gf who will have to take care of you when you are old :P
jkl3699 wrote:
Interesting.. Yeah it probably isn't good to drink that much coffee within that short of a time period.