choose between marcoxa's or votazap's first draft map for the ski resort map
  • 34 posts
  • Page 1 of 3
marcoxa wrote:
choose between marcoxa's or votazap's first draft map for the ski resort map. voting will end through april 20th

feel free too give your opinions on your choosing :)

votazap:[image]

marcoxa: [image]
marcoxa wrote:
keep in mind these are first drafts. also the quality on mine is not the best on this view cuz it had the be squeezed so it could fit it the forms 
Holt wrote:
I like the first one on top better you can actually tell that those are mountains...
Thorpe wrote:
Combine the texture of zappy with the outline of marcoxa and Take the back ground on top out and make it like an ad for the ski lift or a nice photo of a real mountain or something different it just don't look right,but can not tell you why...don't like the clouds on zappys, they are not real enough.

And what is with the big white lines?...Territory? Why not lodges and lifts..cabins...lookouts?

Then make the lines like Cross-country paths and one territory as the ski slope.

There is my "Chip"

Nice start! I think you guys will do this right. One of the Hardest maps so far to do.
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
marcoxa wrote:
also one more thing i blurred out the background on mine on purpose because i thought i looked better. just thought i say that so you don't think its a lack of quality
Votazap wrote:
Thorpe those are all going to be added we we just wanted to know what draft you wanted us to work on lol
marcoxa wrote:
@thrope this is a first draft remember? no details just yet, just the background. we need a definite vote from you though
Thorpe wrote:
I gave you my vote
the texture...zappy...I like the trees
the mountain...marcoxa
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Thorpe wrote:
But if you want just one

marcoxa
Pntbttr wrote:
yoda's mountain is better but marcoxa's background is a good idea...try making mountains in the background instead of those clouds...is all the white stuff trails? That's a lot of trails! I think I like marcoxa's trails better but both of them need a lot of improvement...The tops of your mountains yoda are to sharp looking, try using the Smudge tool (if you don't have it try selecting around the top and blurring it...

Great job guys! Those are pretty good mountains...
marcoxa wrote:
not trying to be mean here but we need a definite vote on top of your comments thank you :)
Votazap wrote:
oh sorry i didnt know you were talking to pntbttr but yes pntbttr we need a vote