What do you think?
  • 25 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
Thorpe wrote:
But again it is sideways and you need it to be correct.
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
urgul wrote:
Um..... okay then...
I need someone to insert a compass rose, then.
Dracarys wrote:
Why, exactly, is the Philippines not a good place for this site? I'm not brushed up on world news.
urgul wrote:
Yes, Thorpe. Would you like to explain that?
I never knew this site had anything against the Philippines, I certainly don't.
joeimpacto wrote:
Living in the Philippines I do appreciate the attempt. But I do have to say it doesn't look anything like the Philippines. Abow!!! My bad. I was looking at the map sideways. IT looks good to me. Look forward to a more detailed version. Cant wait for some home advantage. Ty
urgul wrote:
No prob. So, one of my friends here claims he put a compass rose on the map, with the correct side facing north. I hope he did, because I can't lol.
Thank you for commenting Joeimpacto.

Also, I have to do a mini map somehow..... :(
Thorpe wrote:
What joeimpacto said about what is the problem with the map...with it as it is the "Map" will not be used...not Philippines...the map.
You need to turn the map correctly for it to be used. Vexer said it and I have said it.

Read the rules of making maps and if Vexer said no about the sideway effect...then it is a no from the beginning. I did put in a compass on it before and it still did not fix it...so if you do not turn it correctly than to continue would be for your wall, not for the site.

This is what it takes to do maps...you might have to start over... it is so for this map.
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Vexer wrote:
What I meant was this map doesn't make a good risk map. Has nothing to do with the Philippines. I would say the same thing about any other place shaped like that. No one likes to scroll to see the whole map. And turning the country sideways to make it fit is just kind of lame.
Thorpe wrote:
So the point is that you need to do a lot of thinking to make this map. Look at Africa 1842 map for ideas,maybe.