What do you think?
  • 25 posts
  • Page 1 of 2
Pntbttr wrote:
OK before you look at it I just want to say I just threw the connection lines on so it looks sloppy...I stink at connection lines anyway...I would like suggestions on what I should do with them

I also dont have any text on it yet...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/46/philippines1needstextfl.jpg/
Vexer wrote:
So you rotated it. Hmm, perhaps you could put a compass on it pointing to which way is north.

I like the look of this map. I won't have time to look at the game play for weeks though. You've got me backed up. Maybe glanru can evaluate it for me.
Pntbttr wrote:
I have an update coming soon...which includes: better connection lines, better texture, better shading and text...and maybe I will make a mini map and a compass
Pntbttr wrote:
this map was too cluttered...I would have to restart the whole thing to get good outlines and I had to merge too many territories...Someone else can do this one if they want...
marcoxa wrote:
i could take this one and turkey for you if you want. i have 2 other maps in the making right now but one of them is very close to being finished. as soon as i finish those ill be happy to take a swing at these :)
Vexer wrote:
i was glad to hear pntbttr quit this map. i hate that it's sideways. i don't think this is a good location for a map for this site.
Thorpe wrote:
Here is a beginning map if some-one wants it
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
urgul wrote:
Added territory names....
I need a quick answer on the color of the font of the names, because after I x out, I'm unsure if I can use that same color again....
(Sorry, Seashore has some kind of weird link extension, so this link should work:)
 http://www.sendspace.com/file/2818xl
I think it makes you download my picture. LOL
urgul is online.
urgul wrote:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ig9rn4g8sc44ywd/Philippines.xcf

This link may work.... sorry, but Seashore+whatever Pntbttr did really screwed this up, and it has the weird file extention, so I hope one of these links works for yall.
urgul is online.
Cireon wrote:
You saved it as a gimp image. You should select another file type in the "save as" dialog or export it. Keep the xcf around though, because it also saves layer data, while png or jpg will flatten those out.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Thorpe wrote:
urgal did you not read Vexer's post?
Vexer
i was glad to hear pntbttr quit this map. i hate that it's sideways. i don't think this is a good location for a map for this site.

You need to redo this map altogether if you want this to be on this site.

The map needs to be close to what a map would look like.
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
urgul wrote:
I would've enteres a compass rose (with north pointing the correct way), but I don't know how to on Seashore.
urgul is online.