new maps
  • 33 posts
  • Page 3 of 3
Pntbttr wrote:
So is this one the finished copy or do you still have to do some more?
Thorpe wrote:
Ok...Looking at the map for the first time...what I see is that Messina should be able to attack Calabria, if not than maybe more space between them? How does this work in fog...can they see each other armies? If so than if a "cap" is there, than they can see how many armies?
  Maybe an arrow to San Marino would show you have take it for bonus armies and maybe the countrys you can attack should be the same color as on the big map. Took me to long to find out why there was a little map there...thought it was a forgotten key and why there was ...I think it's an "S" on the big map. If some-one didn't say "Does every-one know how San Marino works" it would of taken me longer to figure it out.
   But I'm old...what do I know?
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Thorpe wrote:
Looking at it again the bonus amount for San Marino should be moved to the right hand side of the little map as not to mistaken it for part of the big map.
   My eyes have problems switching back and forth with the names of the countries...some on the country...others on the water.
   Maybe you can make the names of "Emilia" & "Marcre" Italic on the little map?
  Again;
     But I'm old...what do I know?
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next