new map
  • 31 posts
  • Page 1 of 3
-NoXoN- wrote:
1771 said: Man it looks amazing brother, you are becoming quite the map maker!!! I am still up in the air about the Juventud thing, I like it both ways. I think the 1 territory could be an interesting twist to the map, I say leave it alone, but Vexer and Lucide are the guys in charge of that area, so I asked them for their feedback. Ultimately it is your decision though, because as nice as it looks I am more than certain they will post it either way.

Your maps are TOP quality for a first time map maker for sure!!! Bright colors and they are enough along the lines of the other maps we already have that they fit right in!!

VEXER said: very nice. keep going.
i had no idea that you had these kind of skills. awesome.

It might be just a little too much glow though.

It will definitely look better with some texture for the land and some texture for the ocean

FENDI said: The image that you sent me is Awesome! Its Great, I would play it in a heartbeat! I love the colours and the style. You got talent And yes, I am Jealous!! =)
Continue the great work!
1771 wrote:
It's cool it comes with reviews..lol!!! GREAT JOB BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THEY LOOK AMAZING!!!
-NoXoN- wrote:
 Ok Italy will be my next map ;) i will start this week . Special for you 1771
Votazap wrote:
you are quite a map maker,HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU MAKE THEM SOO FAST!!!! lol
Crystal wrote:
Love the map! 
But you should rename the territory of Norwich to East Anglia. 
Can't wait to play on this one!!!!
Vexer wrote:
-NoXon- this is what I mean by adding texture.

This is just an example and not a suggestion.

I made a new layer and then rendered clouds black and white and then used the overlay option and change the layer opacity to 50%.

Though it is not required to have texture on your map, it can make it look better if you find the right texture. maybe you can give this a try?

[image]
Teck wrote:
Wow -NoXoN- that was certainly quick to kill.

Yes I think this map is certainly very good and I've not much comments on this.

Vexer / Lucide is very good at picking the graphics side and I'll let them bring you through the details.

Again, GREAT JOB dude !!!
-NoXoN- wrote:
 CAPITLAS FOR GB&I

2 PLAYERS: GLASGOW - OXFORD
 3 PLAYERS: GLASGOW - OXFORD - LISTOWELL
 4 PLAYERS: DUNDEE - YORKSHIRE - LONDON - LISTOWELL
 5 PLAYERS: DUNDEE - DURHAM - LONDON - POWYS - CONNAUGHT
 6 PLAYERS: MUNSTER - SLIGO - DUNDEE - DURHAM - POWYS - LONDON
 7 PLAYERS: BRIGHTON - NORWICH - DURHAM - DUNDEE - SLIGO - MUNSTER - POWYS
 8 PLAYERS: MUNSTER - SLIGO - ABERDEEN - NORTHUMBERLAND - LINCOLNSHIRE - KENT - CLWYD - AVON

Maybe someone will not like AVON as capital , but let me to remind you AUSTRALIA in world map is just the same , AVON is in border cause it cant be longer distance from another cpitals or else it will be more advantage.

AVON can be your capital so no worry.
Vexer wrote:
I've got maps coming out of my ears. i am so busy that I can't even play any games. look at my profile, i have 0 active games. I need some help. can someone please evaluate the region bonuses for this map. are the numbers right?
-NoXoN- wrote:
 If i can help you somehow tell me. But i think my help cant be much cause im not cartograph on this site. Maybe someone will not agree for bonuses. example blue region and yellow region have same bonus while blue bonus is much easy to keep it. So i was thinking to give bonus +3 to yellow , but i didnt cause it has only 5 territors.
lucide wrote:
You can exoand the mountaind for the yellow region, so that it has only 2regions to protect his borders? . And the green region on england may have bonus 6, it has 6 regions to defend (only +1 at each turn?)