Cool maps
  • 57 posts
  • Page 4 of 4
Votazap wrote:
thanks vexer,and i agree with right and left connecting to the stands,yes,those shapes were very hard to make..thanks again for giving me this oppurtunity,it was quite fun :)
LIL_APPLEHEAD wrote:
Sorry didn't read the whole thread lol hadn't realized it was already in work lol but I like it I'm ready to play it also I think we should keep the sports theme going and do all different kinds of sports it'd be cool.        P.s. What happened to the Antartica idea did we ever find anyone that would b willing to do that? Wouldn't take much work I just not very experienced with all that.     Love the map zappy!!! Will be one of my favorites                                                                     
Vexer wrote:
no one has yet volunteered to add Antarctica to the world map.
Vexer wrote:
we are going to use a computer rendered baseball field for this map and the proportions are going to be more realistic so zappy will have to change the territories a bit to make it fit. So don't spend too much thought on the regions and territory connections of his drawing because they will change with the next version.
Once we get the next version going, then we will need a lot of input about the map strategy and region bonuses.
Votazap wrote:
yes,it may a take a little while before this map becomes a map,so just be patient
1771 wrote:
the terr. could be named after the baseball legends like hank aaron, babe ruth, joe demagio, the list could go on and on then. just a thought, just dont forget stan musial :)
1771 wrote:
I must of missed it yesterday zappy, it looks great though. Great job bro!!! If Vexer says its workable, like he has already said, then I can imagine pretty soon you will be playing on a map that you created! And that my friend is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! I like it, I like it alot, I will like it even more when I can purchase it :) and then beat you on your own map :)
Teck wrote:
Yo zapzap,

I've seen the draft of the map and I think it's brilliant too. Well keep it going I'm sure you can do it.

And I'm sure it's gonna be ready in no time =) Can't wait bro...Hehe