Cool maps
  • 57 posts
  • Page 1 of 4
Pntbttr wrote:
A baseball dimond would be a really cool map.
You might be able to make a basket ball court map too.
Give me your thoughts on this, thanks.
Votazap wrote:
regions could be stands 1, stands 2, stands 3, stands 4, dugouts,and then the biggest for 7 plus would be the baseball diamond(shortstop,first base,second base,third base,left field,right field,center field,pitcher mound,catcher base...sounds good to me,great job thinking that up
Pntbttr wrote:
Actually you gave me the idea in the game you were playing and talking about baseball.
Vexer wrote:
do you think a satellite image of a real stadium or a drawing would be better?
Votazap wrote:
i think a real drawing for the following reasons:

1.a satelite image would look kindove odd compared to are other maps

2.some satelite images on conquerclub look real messed up and i dont want that for our site

overall it doesnt matter to me,but thats just my opinion
Teck wrote:
How about someone draw out a draft first then the rest of the guys can build on their ideas on top of it later on? It doesn't have to be in Photoshop format yet.

Some players do see much clearer in visual form. Just my 2cents.
Vexer wrote:
dsds is an artist. can he do a quick rough draft? this one would definitely be easier and faster to do than the ski resort one.
1771 wrote:
Has to have St. Louis Cardinal logo in it because they are the best team like we are the best site!!! like that huh....i knew you would!
Pntbttr wrote:
I didn't know DSDS was an artist. Why can't we do the Phillies?
Votazap wrote:
personally,i think we should make a scoreboard(just for looks)saying Phillies:202 Yankees:0  lol
Votazap wrote:
i will ask ds if he wants to(he is shy in that he hates showing off paintings)if not,i can try,i am not too bad at drawing
Votazap wrote:
i cant think of too many territory names yet,only regions,but yes,i would like to try making it...what do mean by drawing a draft?like drawing it out and taking a picture of it??? because i unfortunetly dont have photoshop
Vexer wrote:
yes, just draw it and take a picture. just do a quick drawing so that we can give input before you take the time to make it look good. For the final version Glanru can add the text for the territories and the legend using photoshop so that it is more readable.
Crystal wrote:
I think it should be Miller Park! J/K

There are too many baseball fans on here to favor one team over another. (Unless it's my team!)

Although seeing the Yankees down by 212 would be fine with me.

the CC version of baseball has its own + and -.. I like that they included former big league greats on and off the field, but dislike a lot of the rules and bonuses they used.

i also like the idea of playing in the stands and think we should have some Uecker seats ("I must be in the front row";) If anyone remembers those commercials.