• 27 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
Vexer wrote:
I of course would like to see mt. hood

there are two ski resorts worth looking at. timberline and mt. hood meadows.
Pntbttr wrote:
um......I emailed the mountain a while ago and asked where I could get permishen to make it into a map and they haven't replyed.....
Vexer wrote:
If they're too lazy to respond to your email then they are also too lazy to go after you for using their copyrighted image. I think you can safely use the image.
Glanru wrote:
If you have free long distance, it may be faster to get a response by phone call.
Votazap wrote:
Wow this topic was made awhile ago, I am thinking about attempting this VERY hard map but It may take awhile I am probably doing blu mountain just because I am familiar with it. Any other ideas??I will also add a ski lift which will be able to take you to the other side of the map or another crazy idea I am thinking of.
Vexer wrote:
marcoxa just said that he needs a project. maybe the two of you could work together.
marcoxa wrote:
so for anyone that does not know me and votazap are working on the map. we are still working on the background but once we have something to show you guys i'll get it out there :D def one of the most difficult things i have done though.
Thorpe wrote:
It only gets harder marcoxa!
LOL
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Vexer wrote:
honestly it's a really hard map to make. It might be too much for a first map. it's way beyond my skills. Don't worry if you can't produce anything useable. just have fun. And if you do manage to make a map that meets the sites standard well then that would be fantastic.
Pntbttr wrote:
...it's hard to make a white blob look like a mountain...I've tried...good luck, hope you'll make it to site standards...