• 27 posts
  • Page 1 of 2
blockbuster19 wrote:
wow,i thought of an awesome map just now,a ski and snowboard resort...some may think that stupid but i think we could do do a lot with it(considering its possible)I mean some bonus areas could be called for example:penguin slide...and one territory could be a ski lift taking you to other side of map(or attacking i mean)..thare are also many cool territory names(send me a message and i can give you a list to help make the map)..if someone could help me do it(photo shop i dont have) thatd be great...just an idea but i think a map like that would be awesome...tell me your thoughts :)
Vexer wrote:
it's a great idea. I am a snow boarder. I think this map would be fun. the ski lifts taking you to another part of the map = brilliant. Unfortunately neither I nor Glanru have the artistic talent to make this kind of a map. if someone out there has the talent please help. We can help you make the map game play good if you've got the photoshop skills.

The reason why I say that we don't have the artistic talent is that anything we would do would end up looking cheesy and we can't have any cheesy maps on the site. On that note, I probably would not name a territory "penguin slide". I can't think of cool names but I can spot a cheesy one when i see it :)
Vexer wrote:
by the way. there is a special thread for map ideas. maps don't get their own thread until someone actually starts working on it.
1771 wrote:
I was thinking that penguin slide was kind of silly too, lol. Now I am left wondering the other names you have waiting, so hit me with them bro. I like Vexer think the ski lift would be a brilliant ideal. Then I could take my penguins and slide them on in for the kill :). Just having a little fun with it, please dont take offense. Great Ideal my friend, and don't feel bad Vexer won't make a map for me neither :(
Teck wrote:
Hi Vexer,

In regards to the specific forum section catered for the map ideas, I will create it once the site has been transferred completely.

I would suggest all of us to have a brainstorming session lol...sounds cool by the way Blocky.
Pntbttr wrote:
I like the idea(I also snowboard). Maybe we could get a mountin to let us use their map(they might do it for adds), then we'll just zoom in a little or what ever.
Pntbttr wrote:
We could just do a terrian park (jumps, Rails, Boxs, Tabletops or mogels like for a double black diamond)
Teck wrote:
Haha, that definitely sounds cool. Keep it going guys =)
Pntbttr wrote:
The only problem is I don't know how to make a map + I don't have photoshop or the skill.
Teck wrote:
That's okay Pntbttr. We just need to gather the ideas, draft out the map and find the relevant people to work on that.
Pntbttr wrote:
How do I get permishen to use a moutains map? Do I just look up the moutain and then send them an email and say "hey can I use your map as a risk map"?
Pntbttr wrote:
OK does anybody have any segustions for which mountain? I was going to do blue mountain but I guess that isn't very big.