Holy Roman Empire in the year 843
  • 51 posts
  • Page 4 of 4
dough_boy wrote:
Hard to see what is what on some of them. I think care should also exist to see what it might look like on a drop. So while the capitals are "equal distant" from each other, if you have 1 capital on a +1 where they can use the capital to take a few territories and get a region, but the others are not like that, it is an unfair advantage. Especially if the capital can then remain on the edge and attack still. I would personally rather see capitals not in a +1 where on one turn they could easily get the bonus.
Rockbert wrote:
pygmyhippo277
My bad for not explaining. Each color circle is a different amount of players. I was just trying to be more efficient with not having to send 8 different images.

Green - 2
Red - 3
Blue - 4
Pink - 5

Ah, that clears that up. Thanks. :)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
dough_boy
Hard to see what is what on some of them. I think care should also exist to see what it might look like on a drop. So while the capitals are "equal distant" from each other, if you have 1 capital on a +1 where they can use the capital to take a few territories and get a region, but the others are not like that, it is an unfair advantage. Especially if the capital can then remain on the edge and attack still. I would personally rather see capitals not in a +1 where on one turn they could easily get the bonus.

Does this help
edited capitals 2,3,4,5 (click to show)
Eat my dust.
dough_boy wrote:
pygmyhippo277
Does this help

Sort of. I think the red (4?) still has a cap on a +1. Also, there appears to be a gap of 4 to most, except 1 has a gap of 2 and the cross-connections appear to be larger. I am not a really big fan of caps, but it is my understanding that you want all of them to be as equidistant as possible.
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
dough_boy
pygmyhippo277
Does this help

Sort of. I think the red (4?) still has a cap on a +1. Also, there appears to be a gap of 4 to most, except 1 has a gap of 2 and the cross-connections appear to be larger. I am not a really big fan of caps, but it is my understanding that you want all of them to be as equidistant as possible.
It kind of depends honestly.
Eat my dust.