The_Bishop wrote:
Funny maps here:

Secession War (click to show)
https://i.ibb.co/SdDdFhS/Secession2020.jpg

Nevada (click to show)
https://i.ibb.co/FDcWzF1/Nevada.jpg
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
Dima wrote:
Damn bishop, how about the 4 empires of the ancient along the silk road: Roman Empirie, persian, Mogul and chines?

https://images.app.goo.gl/tk9W2fXJCLGXtwEt7
Just without the silk road. Only Geography
"vorple: the real strategy comes when you cant just win cuz you got lucky and got the big card stack"
The_Bishop wrote:
It's interesting but hard to do. A lot of historical information required and it's so wide from West to Est that we would need some "Vimana airports" or maybe "Gods temple connect to each other" ? I don't know...

I would be happy to finish my Middle East map and also to see the Roman Empire finished by Hood.
Then I'll start thinking on other projects.
Dima wrote:
but please... please no air ports or ports or smthing in this manner.... it siimply destroyes a map
"vorple: the real strategy comes when you cant just win cuz you got lucky and got the big card stack"
The_Bishop wrote:
Dima wrote:
I think the first one is the best one to serve as a model for the map.

But if you make the map, can you make one with many territories for 9players? something in the vein of texas? For example map all provinces of roman empire in the roman empire, all provinces in china, in the persian empire and so on... a really huge map, that is so huge, that you maybe have to scroll from right to left to oversee it.

Sry, if it sounds a bit demanding. I am really excited about this map but i lack the time and skills to make one myself and I am so happy that you are interested in this map!
The_Bishop wrote:
I think of 2 suitable sizes for 9 players which are 117 territories and 128 territories, but more territories also means more work...
So, we might have something in mind but not immediate. Next year maybe.
The_Bishop wrote:
Hello everyone! What I have in mind now is a regional medium sized map in the African continent.
I propose the following one with 42 territories:
Guinea / West Africa (draft) (click to show)
The_Bishop wrote:
I'm planning to go ahead with this. The game-play is not fully sorted yet and things might change.
But, what is the best name? I think it should be called "Gulf of Guinea". Right?
The_Bishop wrote:
Reference image from which I got the inspiration:
Gulf of Guinea (ref) (click to show)
The_Bishop wrote:
As we have just beta-released a (continental) map of Africa, I feel like it's kind of boring to propose another one of a similar area.
So I can share other ideas for a medium sized map, here.

#1 World Non Classic (42 tert's) (click to show)
A twist on the World Classic map: Australia got 2 borders instead of only one, and the big Asia got split into 2 parts.
Provisional graphics. I would like to test how it plays!

#2 Southern New England (44 tert's) (click to show)
An old project that never came into life. Graphics need work. Possible different names:
  • Lower Hudson, New England and Long Island;
  • New York, Massachusetts and Connecticut;
  • Southern New England. (it's the shortest!)

#3 Gulf Coast U.S. (40 tert's possibly) (click to show)
Nothing done yet, just got the inspiration and put some random anchors.
The_Bishop wrote:
I'm going to start a thread for #1.
#2 already had a thread somewhere...