• 30 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
Dima wrote:
Guys i am preparing smthing big (a tourney) and i need this map! ! ! When will you release it? Or maybe give me an exclusive permission to use it in my tourney (but it must be ranked!).
 I would be soso happy! !
"vorple: the real strategy comes when you cant just win cuz you got lucky and got the big card stack"
The_Bishop wrote:
I would be happy too.
This map hasn't begin the beta-test yet, so I don't think it could be used for tournaments.
Test games at best, but the map has not even been input in the system.
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
Dima wrote:
Hey guys, how are you progressing? Any updates, release date, whatever??? Rly excited to play on this map.
"vorple: the real strategy comes when you cant just win cuz you got lucky and got the big card stack"
Dima wrote:
Hoodlum, why are you ignoring me? I love ur map.
Hoodlum wrote:
Dima
Hoodlum, why are you ignoring me? I love ur map.
had other interests lately. still have things to amend, and propose.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Dima wrote:
Dude i will boycott this site untill the map is available
Rockbert wrote:
WOW! that map looks FUN! Can''t wait for it to come out.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Dima wrote:
Any news when this map will be released? I still havent forgot it, i am still waiting.
Dima wrote:
bump
Rockbert wrote:
Wow Dima, haven't seen you in a long time. Hope all is well.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Dima wrote:
damn,can you just release it? its amazing. we will play few times amd give feedback if you want.

so much time has passed, but no release. maybe jist let people play it, even if its not perfect? better its usedand people enjoy it, than its lying somewhere and catching dust
Dima wrote:
man please i love it so mucj
Dima wrote:
mich
Dima wrote:
much*