Hoodlum map
  • 97 posts
  • Page 7 of 7
Hoodlum wrote:
there's some distortion of the map due to the pacific oceans space being minimized for this map, therefore it messes up the latitude coordinates if i tried to make them even by pixel width.
i have changed it to a simplified version of just a few coordinates
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
dough_boy wrote:
Yeah, damn sphere.

I think it is fine doing what you did just adding a few. It would be a PITA (and probably impossible) to get them all.
elysium5 wrote:
The only issue I have seen that really stands out is with the ring around the troop count it is hard to tell if SWD and FIN are connected, which they are.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
God_of_War wrote:
a suggestion I have on the map would be to remove the link between QLD and E Africa and instead change it to WA to SA Union.

Then change QLD to Guinea to QLD to Indonesia

Then change the 7 spot to a 4 and a 3 or 5 and 2? how ever it would work. No one is ever going to get all 7 unless they control nearly the entire board already. 

just my thoughts. :) fun map though
Hi there!
aeronautic wrote:
Have the above concerns and issues been met?

This has been in Beta for 11 Months.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
aeronautic wrote:
I have made it live and free to all players.

Thanks for another great map Hood.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.