Map Submission
  • 51 posts
  • Page 3 of 4
Matty wrote:
Wow man, if you own indochina now you are such a pain to all the other players.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Hoodlum wrote:
100% view

feeback edit (click to show)
is it how you suggested?
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Matty wrote:
I suggested to pick some of the three territories and make them not a border. You picked two, so yes B)

Now I'm wondering what the impact would be. Because moving around the map has become siginificantly harder.
If you want this to be an easy map, make Annam a border again. If you want this to stay a difficult map, keep it this way B| I'm fine with either.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Hoodlum wrote:
i think i'd like to give Hanan island a use, and also a connection to anaam sems natural.
Hoodlum wrote:
like so

100% view

Spoiler (click to show)
Matty wrote:
Seems like a good option to me, though Indochina should have a bonus of 5 again I think.

Other then that, I'd say this is ready to go beta :)
Hoodlum wrote:

100% view

input version (click to show)

Details (click to show)
Hoodlum wrote:
cool.
@aeronautic - tedious stuff done.
everything has been input, including regions/territories/adjacencies/ capitals/ image

just needs a double check, and cards generated.
selected capitals (click to show)
aeronautic wrote:
Okay, I'll check it now.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
aeronautic wrote:
Asia is now in Beta, good job Hood!
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Hoodlum wrote:
Asia is now out of Beta. Aero is MIA :D hehe. hope your well.
aeronautic wrote:
Yes, just a flesh wound, 2 months R&R in a halfway house saw me back to Blighty safe and sound.
Hoodlum wrote:
Original file is on broken harddrive yet to fix. I edited it recently per feedback game 851581
At the moment without changing the size of the font, it's a tight fit

was (click to show)
(was) hard to see.

is (click to show)
(changed to) tight fit.

suggested (click to show)
(label name change suggestion to fit)