• 22 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
aeronautic wrote:
I like the fact that you have lightened it all, it has a less dirty look now.
I would normally suggest changes to the label names unless they were specific to a geographic map or published fictional map and this would not be a problem to the game play. However, I am eager to keep it as close to the original as possible.

I like that you have italicised the labels. Even though they are in a more readable font now, the italic makes it closer to the theme of the current D12 map.

I like the new font for the title, but it has a drop shadow where as the mini map has an outer shadow (dark outer glow) and this conflicts. Also the colour of the title is nice but not contrasting enough with the background, a little too subtle on the map. However, if you put a dark outer glow on the title about the same intensity as the current drop shadow, the contrast problem might then be eliminated.

Nice that you have used a less bold font on the mini map numbers, they are less blurry now.

A big improvement on the current D12 version. Thank you for taking the time and effort to improve this.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
aeronautic wrote:
Thank you Glanru for completing everything the community asked for.
We have received your finished update and I am happy for this to overwrite your existing map.

I hope everyone enjoys this map even more than they did before you updated it.

http://s35.photobucket.com/user/Glanru/media/Victron-Update-4.jpg.html
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
aeronautic wrote:
Victron has been updated and is ready to play. I would appreciate if a cartographer could double check that everything is in the correct place?
Thumbs have also been done and sent to Vexer.
aeronautic wrote:
No check required, it has been done and the map is locked into the system.
The_Bishop wrote:
Finally I liked the restyling. Thanks Glanru!

I like this map, not played so much lately but I can remember great games on it.

I don't think the capitals for 6 players are so good. 3 on a side, 3 on the opposite, it looks like a weird experiment. Of course it's playable but perhaps I could suggest something better.

Victron 6 Cap's (grey = actual version / yellow = my proposal) (click to show)
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
aeronautic wrote:
This looks much fairer and more evenly spaced.