• 26 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
Glanru wrote:
I have restored my monitor to factory defaults; this change effects how images display on my monitor. With this in mind, I hope to have alleviated concerns of saturation of the colors with this new version. I have also done a few fine tuning and other minor adjustments for ascetic enhancement. I also noticed that I overlooked a change I made to the continents that was not implemented to the islands. The islands should not stick out more than the continents now.

I have updated the first post so that you can compare the versions easier.

Spoiler (click to show)

aeronautic wrote:
I think this version would look better with the dark outer glow land effect from the 1st Post.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Hoodlum wrote:
I like the new one. I also like this one I stumbled across that you did Glanru. (Not sure if this map was used on D12 at any stage)

2011 Eld World (click to show)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Fendi wrote:
This is the latest version of the map. I personally like it and don't think it needs any more work in order to go live.

If no one has any objections then I will replace it in a few days.

Spoiler (click to show)
PsymonStark wrote:
I like it. It doesn't need any other modification, does it?
Living proof that everyone can be a brilliant great good decent cartographer.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
This seems perfect - a very good update on the old version.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Fendi wrote:
@ Psymon I don't believe so unless Glanru decides to change it some more. 
Fendi wrote:
The new version is now live. Please refresh the page a couple of times if things are messed up.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Nice! It's working fine for me.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

aeronautic wrote:
Wait! I have an objection... Darn it.. too late !!

No just kidding of course, nice job Glanru & Fendi.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
momagajic wrote:
Great job guys ,continue on that way ;)
eld world is really really cool upgraded