A Hand Drawn Ancient Paper Map
  • 103 posts
  • Page 4 of 7
aeronautic wrote:
LOL, no I made 7b last, very late at night and ran out of focus and attention. A lot of time was put into the background image opacities, but not enough time on the text and outlines. My apologies, I can put a better version of this up tonight.

I really need to group all the trees and all the mountains to speed this up!

I think now what you are all looking for is a subtle map like 7a but with more of the background detail coming through? I would also imaging that the main map text should be slightly more opaque?
Yes, I think I have a picture of what is required.

Let's try it and see what the feedback is.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
cbt711 wrote:
But, will you change your avatar to this beauty flying over Brethren Coast?
Spoiler (click to show)

Or perhaps this bad boy
Spoiler (click to show)
aeronautic wrote:
I eventually got around to doing the proposed alterations to Brethren Coast and I have made this somewhere between the last 2, hopefully not overdoing anything. I did it whilst fully awake this time. Mini-Map has been made too, although, I shouldn't have done this without finalising the map detail and features, I just didn't want people to imagine what it may look like!!
Brethren 8 (click to show)
Brethren 8 with circles (click to show)
@cbt711 Now they are state of the art flying machines... in this era. (Y)
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Vexer wrote:
I think that the boat on the left is a bit too opaque but other than that I am pretty happy with the map.

What say ye Friendi? Is it done yet?
Fendi wrote:
Hear ye, hear ye. The map Brethren Coast is done and can now be implemented into the system.

However, I agree with Vexer about the boat.
aeronautic wrote:
I will make the changes detailed and post the map download link here tonight.

LOL I love all the Olde World talk this is generating!

Thou art verily splendid this morrow!
aeronautic wrote:
Brethren 9 (click to show)
Adjustment done. Here is the link to download the map.
http://www.the-inkstore.co.uk/frame/Brethren-Coast.png

Please let me know when it is in the Cartographer section and I will add the connections?
PsymonStark wrote:
I went ahead and inputted the map into the system. The number of connections is correct so only the capitals, spelling and regions have to be checked.
Living proof that everyone can be a brilliant great good decent cartographer.
aeronautic wrote:
Thanks Psymon, great job.
I have checked the Capitals, Spelling and Regions and we are good to go.

I was going to hold back for Brethren Coast to play my 1000th game but I played it testing World Reduced 6p Capitals :(
4960epic wrote:
Cool map, looks like the play may be similar to caribbean
Look forward to playing it