Prepare.....
  • 54 posts
  • Page 4 of 4
emjaydee wrote:
{Yes, I merged all of UAE to make one, big region.}

I thought IS were doing that anyway?
urgul wrote:
Theres not much else I can do to add territories... sure I can add Saudi Arabia (the rest of the gray land) but then where do I put my mini-map?

Yes, Danda is a pink star. Musandam is seperated from the rest of the blue territories because it's actually part of Oman. (The dark blue region.) It is physically cut off from the country in real life. I actually like the idea on the map because it creates a unique challenge not seen on any other d12 map. I mean like, it is truly a challenge to keep a region with one of the territories physically cut off from the rest.

I think this map will help:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Oman/@24.9593359,55.7274389,7z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x3dd69f66a9d59bbf:0x3a064c7665b1a817
The_Bishop wrote:
You can consider to connect Musandam to the main Oman land by a simple sea connection...
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
urgul wrote:
The map is coming along great! I'm still at it of course, and I plan to post another update within the next two weeks! :)
urgul wrote:
Wow it's been a while.

does anyone want To finish it? I redrew it to improve gameplay. If ur interested say so and i can pm you.
aeronautic wrote:
@Urgul, thank you for your time and effort in creating this map. It will no doubt be made into a game map at sometime, but unfortunately at the moment we are limited with cartographers and there are a few maps with priorities for particular uses.
I understand that you no longer have the time to put into learning a graphics package's intricacies and developing the map into a playable game-map and unfortunately here, more than anywhere, there is a very high standard to meet and in most cases a map would require at least part developing by a D12 cartographer.

This map might be the opportunity for somebody with high graphic skills to come forward and learn to adapt their skills into the fine art of game-map making (cartography) and maybe join our team?!
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.