• 29 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
Axobongo wrote:
how many maps were discontinued?
,whats the system? is it cost or graphics ?what about jungle?
SpamFree wrote:
I like the "Rotating Maps" idea Axobongo suggests. I still would rather have all the maps available all the time, but it is beter than nothing. I still like the "Advanced Options" that could include beta and old maps. As far as impressions go, put a disclaimer that maps are "sub-standard" or whatever, in their own page in an Advanced Options section and let us play them.

SpamFree wrote:
I was hoping that "discontinued" maps might be made available again.
I have a crapload of tokens and they're not much use to me. This seems like a useful purchase.

Has any more thought been given to making these available?

Vexer wrote:
How about you learn photoshop and make the maps look better. Then we can re-activate them.

Use your tokens to buy a rank.
alee1227 wrote:
So right after I posted this, I now have the map in my list. Thanks whoever added it. haha or if it has been on the list this whole time and I was that moronic, sorry haha.
SpamFree wrote:
@alee1227, yeah i'd like to play South Africa, too, the baseball field and the other discontinued maps. I've got tokens to buy them LOL ;)

Vexer wrote:
I saw your post alee1227 and granted you access.
@ SpamFree, you buy the rank you've earned and I'll give you access to all the maps.
SpamFree wrote:
@Vexer, that almost makes it tempting but, as I may have mentioned, I tend to think rank, especially the obsession with it, spoils the fun of the game. Therefore, purchasing the rank and having all the maps would be of no further use, if the games are no longer fun. Sadly, I cannot accept the offer :(

BTW I considered making maps before, until I found out it takes 6 months or more to get one finished. It also doesn't help that I tend to often disagree with many of the criticisms leveled against maps in-progress.

Matty wrote:
Why the hate against rank hiders. It's just a tactic like manipulation in the chat.

I'll find out how to give spammy access to the SA map :)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
alee1227 wrote:
I've bought rank :P I'd like to wake up with the stadium map and old us map or any other fun old maps under my christmas tree too. haha

maybe I am getting greedy though