Time for a redo
  • 68 posts
  • Page 3 of 5
marcoxa wrote:
you know. i don't know why i put those to names together. i never saw that till just now.
Vexer wrote:
As soon as you're done placing the circles and update the mini map I can update the system. You can continue to tweak things if you find ways to improve it but this version is already much better than the last so lets get it going.

I'll need 2 versions, one with and one without the territory circles.
urgul wrote:
i know so many people think it is great, but i personally dont like it. i liked the very first one he posted.
marcoxa wrote:
Cireon wrote:
Maybe it could still be improved, but it is already a lot better than the current version in my opinion. Great job!
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Fendi wrote:
I think the mini-map needs an update, or at least an improvement but good work on the rest of the map.
Vexer wrote:
The new version is now live. That being said I still think the mini map numbers are a size too big and the edge of the lake is too blurry.
Vexer wrote:
From the live game lobby chat:
Axobongo: jungle of despair changes,, nice trees! but colored regions not bold enough!!!!

After reading that I tested his idea using Gimp. I think it would look better if the colors for the regions had +15 saturation.
Matty wrote:
Is the text name size in the minimap the same as the territory-name size?
Because I don't think the numbers are too big, but the text around is too small.

Also the title text is a bit, pointy. All the other text is not.

Vexer is right about the lake (does the minimap lake has the same colour?).

Apart from that, this map really is a beauty. It's nothing like any other map here, but somehow fits in perfectly. Really awesome.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Vexer wrote:
Clearing your browsers cache will fix it for sure or you can try loading just the image in a new tab and hitting refresh (ctrl + f5)
http://www.dominating12.com/image/map/34.large.jpg

Then hit refresh on the game page.
It's easy on firefox and IE but chrome can be a pain to update so I usually just clear the cache. You can google how to do that.