• 17 posts
  • Page 1 of 2
Vexer wrote:
if you are talking about the long term game room then you click view game instead of join game.

Honestly your question puzzles me a bit because like dsds said, you can view any game by clicking on it.
k_w_cheng wrote:
Oh, sorry I wasn't make myself clear. Say if your friend invite you to take a look at his game and give you the game #. How can you go into the game? Here was what I did: I click on one of my game and change the game # in the link. I received the above message....any solution to this? or there is another way I can view the game?

Vexer wrote:
try going to the live game lobby, click on one of those games, then replace the game number in the URL with the game you want to go to.
Matty wrote:
You did right kw_w_cheng, just go to one of your own games, and replace the number by the number your friend sent.

However, the game you tried to view didnt start yet, so it thought you wanted to join - and since you already play 5 games, you cant join.

Once the game has started you can view it decently without the annoying message in front of the map :)
If the game started and you still see the message you should refresh (press F5), and it will dissapear.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
k_w_cheng wrote:
One more question: Can you view previous games you played? All of history, i.e. not only the recent ones.
Dsds7292 wrote:
yes you can. Click on the button "My account" you will see a recent activity section. At the bottom, there will be a," View all activity" button.
Dsds7292 wrote:
Sorry, not towards the bottom, towards the top to the Right of the recent activity page once you hit the My Account button.
Dsds7292 wrote:
Okay, click on "My games" button. To the left of the screen there will be a column. There are games, and under that there are three choices; Active, Pending, and Finished Games. Click on Finished games
k_w_cheng wrote:
Arrr...I had been to that page before...guess I forgot how to get there. Thank you so much!