Online DXII Review
  • 18 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
slackbatter wrote:
I don't really know what the live game crowd is like, but I don't see that kind of behavior with long term games. Perhaps you should try some long term games before giving up on the site because it really is a great place to play risk.
slackbatter is online.
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
I absolutely agree with slackbatter, I partly agree with mrbagin, the truth is that there are very rude players in live games, there are more of them who try not to win the game, because victory is not important to them anyway, they are there to entertain others and even and if they want a higher rank, it is unattainable for them, they are aware of it and therefore should not interfere with them, but try for a long term game .I also felt that way for a while and now I tend to play long terms, sometimes I enter live games to kill time, I don't see that rating as something important, but I still try to respect the chances of other players.
“Vital lives are about action. You can't feel warmth unless you create it, can't feel delight until you play, can't know serendipity unless you risk.”
elysium5 wrote:
Use the in game report tab to report such instances. Harassment is not allowed but if we don't know about it, we can't do much about it.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.