Online DXII Review
  • 18 posts
  • Page 1 of 2
Holt wrote:
I was browsing today and came across this site that does reviews for several different online sites for Risk. www.playonlinerisk.com

I thought it was interesting with how new our site still is that we are ranked number 3 on there site. Im not exactly sure how old the review is but if you get a chance to take a look at it then I would recommend it.

This is the type of advertisment we need. Online reviews are becoming a large industry and the best part is that it's free. These types of reviews will help bolster the ranks on this site and help us continue to grow. Keep up the good work everyone and as always have fun.
marcoxa wrote:
I don't care what they say. This is by far my favorite risk site :D
Vexer wrote:
it's about 2.5 years old and hasn't been updated. It's wrong about our maps.
Holt wrote:
Ah I see I wasn't aware that is was that old.. I didn't exactly read everything in there I mainly just skimmed through it. Hopefully that wont be the last time this site gets a review like that though.
dimir wrote:
My choiáe is this site. It's more easyly to navigate, maps better for the perception and drawen more colorfully. And best of all is community - regular players.
1771 wrote:
I actually spoke with the creator of that site and tried to get it reviewed again. He said he would but wanted an interview with Teck. I passed the word. This was way back when I was somebody here.
Vexer wrote:
so did I. I was so dissatisfied with the other sites that I was willing to give this site a try despite the review. It was nice to have a listing of the top sites all in one place. I just wish it would get updated.
Leedog wrote:
Based on the website's reviews... I just joined the other top 2 Risk websites and can't wait to play their maps!!

Lol!! Just kidding!! D-12 has my loyalty and it's the best Risk website on the Internet!! =)
BrewDog wrote:
I played on Canquer Club. Personally, I thought it stunk. Maps weren't good, confusing, quitters, I beat everyone's butt. I played about 4-5 games and then punched myself in the face repeatedly for wasting that time. D-12 is way better. 
k_w_cheng wrote:
Hey, BrewDog....play a map called 'Feudal Epic' on Conquer Club. It is a good map and if you beat everyone again. Let me know.
mrbagina wrote:
came to this site when covid started and thought it was great. Easy to figure out play and was looking forward to playing as risk was always a fave growing up. A few months later and I am done with Dominating 12. Very toxic place to go and relax and supposedly enjoy a game for fun?. Players who have been around tend to berate and gang up on new players (not all but a fair amount) Personally would have like to seen a tiered system allowing new players to play against others of the same caliber until moving up in rank. Again, the amount of accusing, berating, nasty and mean comments from players on this site has ended my time at dominating 12. It's a game right and meant for fun? I dont think the creators envisioned that sort of behaviour but its there and its in full force. Dissappointing and definetly not fun. A shame.