This option would be a fun and useful option for all members who have premium
  • 20 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
Matty wrote:
Sometimes its nice to do so I guess.

And there is quite a difference between 1 and 5 ;)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Vexer wrote:
Matty, I think you've misunderstood Cireon

This is how it should be:

Non premium members can only create one password protected game at a time but they can join as many as they are invited to, up to their normal 5 game limit. This would allow brand new players to play with only their friends and get them hooked on the site, while still giving some advantage to paying members and it would keep a brand new player from filling up the long term game room with 5 password protected games that never get played.

I'm not sure we need to put a 5 password protected game limit on the premium members since i have not seen any make that many at once.

Cireon wrote:
Well, that was not exactly what I meant. I thought non premium should only be allowed to be present in one password game, whether they made it theirselves or not. But if you want to do it like this way, that's also fine. You're the boss ;)
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Thorpe wrote:
No he is the our CEO...we are the Shareholders!...lol
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Vexer wrote:
well i guess I misunderstood you then.

But that is how I think it would be best for growing the site. We can always re-evaluate and change things later.