DOMINATING 12 GAME UPDATE
  • 30 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
Thorpe wrote:
End of round 6

As I see it:

Vexer: Has now changed his strategy! He has now brought brought all his troops to being strong on maybe 6 countries.  He now hopes to have lucky cards and be lucky for the next two turns with his cards. If he does get lucky with his cards, you will see this contestant to move and to move strong! If he can only last.

jaconan: This contestant may find himself in a world of hurt if he doesn't do something! He still hasn't got a bonus area. His troops are all over the place with only one of his 13 countries with 5 armies in it.

-NoXon-: Now -NoXon- says he is throwing in the towel and has lost with his strategy. His only hope is to get a area bonus, to put him back in the game. If he goes after Africa he has to worry about thaithai with his 14 armies, but if he goes after Mexico, which seems the only place no-one wants then he will be in the middle of thaithai and lucide. Can he go for Russia? He needs a place to give him about two turns of breathing room and the much needed bonuses...mmm...shall I say "Good Luck"?

sekertar: This contestant has a strong foot-hold with a nice bonus area. With his cards this will be a nice run for him, again with "lucky dice" he can start moving. He really needs to get Glanru out of the way in Moscovia so he can breath a little bit better.

lucide: I believe this contestant will show you how it is done with his trade-in. If he can get another bonus area, he will be one hard player to kill! I know Fendi: "GO LUCIDE"!

k_w_cheng: What can I say? Have you watched cars getting crushed? I believe he will start to crush anyone in Middle of Africa. So watch out Vexer and -NoXon- and don't forget SA(lucide) and Oman(jaconan)...if he only has a trade-in!

thaithai: Have you been watching? You know now why I picked him to win!!!

Glanru: If he can last to turn in his cards, this contestant will show us where he is going next. If he can keep his +2 bonus plus having the biggest trade-in value in this turn, this player will hurt some-one bad.

-Noxon- asked if Vexer and himself had quite similar strategy, was it wrong?
First of all Vexer had a different strategy at the beginning of the game and had to change it. He had bad rolls and players taking countries away from him that he had to change his strategy. I think his is more like thaithais...but it might be a little to late now. But time will tell!

Let the Blood-baths Begin!
Kill or be Killed!
Good Hunting!

Your "Ace Reporter"
Thorpe
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Fendi wrote:
Go Lucide!!

I Love reading "As I see it". It's interesting, informative and most important of all, Fun!! Keep it up Thorpe!! =)

Take care.
Thorpe wrote:
Well it's the end of round 9 and only one player has not taken his turn...Glanru.

The players seem to be up for some long and hard battles with the trade-in at 50 armies already! You can wee some large armies just sitting around having coffee, tea, cola, or maybe they're sitting around just hitting the local culture.

But wait ...there is another battle that is going on!

With the "King of Chat" Vexer is holding nothing back!
   These are the "Chat Cards" he played:
      1. Telling the others players he played the wrong strategy.(I'm losing so leave me alone)
      2. Saying that thaithai has the best strategy and playing right.( Go kill him)
      3. Telling that the normal strategy is the right way.(One must ask what is normal?)
      4. Saying he'll be dead soon.(So don't attack me)
      5. It's two players fault.(Not how I played)
      6. Telling the two players they will not be the ones to get his cards.(So you two leave me alone, cause you'll be wasting your troops)
7. He doesn't see the logic behind the two attacking him.(Is he getting old? This is RISK)(Leave me alone or I will say bad things about you)
8. Then saying he sees lucide logic(Please don't get mad and attack me lucide)

Vexer told this reporter..."Most of the things I chat is 99% truth and 1% manipulation" and boy does Vexer love %! The question that I have, is knowing how he gets his %? Is his 99% truth on how he correctly spells words? Or perhaps how correctly the other players get what he is saying?  Does he count the words he gets right then divide it by his manipulation? One may never know!

thaithai
, jaconan and lucide came

95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Thorpe wrote:
sorry internet problems
Thorpe wrote:
thaithai, jaconan and lucide came back at Vexers chat with.. the game is not lost till you have no armies left...thaithai saying to be careful of Vexer chat and the best warning came from lucide with "never ever believe Vexers chat, ever! It is pure manipaltion."
Fendi had to put in her two cents worth saying "lucide is right...never, ever believe Vexer chat....ever".
Thorpe wrote:
"AS I SEE IT"

Its seems like the only contestants gaining ground is k_w_cheng, sekretar and lucide, though they have smaller army size in one area, they have more countries, although lucide has less countries he makes up for it by having two area bonuses with +2.

There are only two players with huge armies on one country...-NoXon- and thaithai both have at least 40 armies! Will they keep them strong and make the others players build up their armies around their 40+ armies also? With the trade-in value now at 50 bonus armies, these two can really hurt the other contestants!!! If the other players don't do something about the build up these two will be hard to kill without a lot of blood lose!

I will tell you the next two turns will really tell us a lot! So stay tuned...

This is your "Ace Reporter" saying:

Good Hunting!
Thorpe wrote:
"As I See It"

If you have been watching this game things have moved so fast that I could not keep up and tell you how it would play out because the cards was going to play a major role in the out-come of who was going to come out on top!

Glanru had a set of cards along time ago with just three and did not attack to get more and just built up ...waiting for the right time to turn them in. To bad it was to soon...costing the game, I feel.

There is only 4 contestants left in this "EPIC GAME"!!!
Vexer...jaconan...sekertar...and Glanru are the last remaining contestants of the 8 players that started.

If sekertar can take out jaconan in his turn with his trade-in of 100 then he will get another trade in or maybe a double trade-in. sekertar was mad thinking Glanru didn't have a set when he did trade-in he hit the roof. If you will look, all you see is yellow on the map, which is Glanru's color.
He really thought he lost the game at that point! Vexer tried to kill him and as we know sekertar is the "king" of Deathmatch games.
HE FAILED!
jaconan could not trade in so that gives sekertar his big break. Early I told sekertar that jaconan will not trade-in and he needs to kill him then Glanru, but know I see he can take Vexer out first and again trade in if he can.
 So the end is near!!!
If the dice are with sekertar he will be hands down the winner!!

At the beginning I wrote my #1 choice to win was thaithai first than sekertar came in second...so the two players I thought would win...one is still in the game...

GO sekertar!!!!!

Your Ace Reporter saying what a game win watched!!!
Vexer wrote:
Sekretar failed to kill jaconan!

I admit he has had pretty bad luck. The game was his. If I remember correctly having only one set with 7 cards only happens about 7% of the time. If he had been able to turn in twice that turn he would have won no problem.

Attempting to kill jaconan was his best move but it failed. Any other strategy probably would have resulted in jaconan winning.

I had a pretty decent shot at winning when I tried to kill sek but the dice were not with me either.
Fendi wrote:
Its over...We Have A Winner!

The one and only "GG"!! Congratulations Vexer. =)
Glanru wrote:
As I see it: If I had cards on that final round, I would have won. I could have also won with slightly better dice. That's two rounds I went to kill Jaconan off and didn't have the dice to do it. I mean seriously the round I lost 30 armies killing only 7... don't tell me something is wrong with those kinds of losses.
Vexer wrote:
i still think sek got the worst luck. he really did outplay us