see if this works
  • 17 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
1771 wrote:
@ Vexer, your standards is what makes you one of, if not the best map makers there is!!!! There is no doubt in my mind that there could never be another Vexer. I do agree with Thorpe you should relax a little bro, or chillax as my teenagers say :)

One of the main purposes, actually the main purpose these logo's were created were for advertising purposes, a bunch of us was talking one day and we started talking about making up some signs to post in our yards or around our towns, in Thorpe's restaurant, and he volunteered to see what he could do. I personally think they would be great for that, with the yellow highlights it makes them stand out. They scream WAR, especially the one Thorpe is using for his avatar. I really like it, and I am going to have some signs made up of that and post them around my town. When I am done, I will post some pics to the Facebook fan page hoping others will jump on board and do the same thing.

Also for the record Vexer, my friend/ war brother... I personally would not want nothing changed on the site unless you were on board, ofcourse I am only speaking for myself, but as many countless hours as you have dedicated to this site on purely a volunteer basis, it just wouldn't feel right to do anything that you disagree with. D12 wouldn't be the D12 that it is today with out you bro, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

Maybe we should of worded some things different, because it does appear that we were talking about getting rid of the current logo, and that this was created to go with it.
Vexer wrote:
Yes, I think there would have been less misunderstandings if that information was included in the first post. And also the use of the word logo was confusing to both Teck and I. I think there is a specific word for what these are, but I can't think of it... Maybe promotional logo.