• 28 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
thaithai wrote:
null
But Dexter = make.believe
LOL Dexter = owner this thread
1771 wrote:
LOL THAITHAI... Had to work on that one...it should be in riddles section :)
Pntbttr wrote:
I can't belive that I am on that list! I mean I just like to play.
Vexer wrote:
sorry it took me so long noxon, and i decided to do it differently this time now that i have access to the database and can use everyone's points in the calculation.

The formula i used gives 50% weight to both skill level and points.

Skill level / highest skilled player's skill level * 10 + Points / the points of the player with the most points * 10.

it will be easier to understand with an example.
lets say the player on the site with the most points has 4000 and the player with higher skill level has a skill level of 100.
Bob has 2000 points and 50 skill. his score would then be

50/100*10 + 2000/4000*10 = 10

Here's the list:

[image]

some inactive players were excluded so that more active players could be on the list. i did not do a perfect job though.
-NoXoN- wrote:
I still like older system, not becuase im better than thaithai and vexer but that was more fair. This way of rating means you have to be old member who have play many games, so they will be on top cause of points.

You did good job Vexer, i would like to see there Nuftoby and distributor.
Vexer wrote:
ok, will make one with nuftoby and distributor. but nuftoby has a major disadvantage because he never played any games after we got the points system so he only has 1000 points. That's why I didn't include him, it made him look worse than he is.

i made this one specifically to give respect to the players who play a lot of games and to show how much better Fendi is getting.

I will post the original type later.
Vexer wrote:
ok here's an update to the skill level per games played list.

Watch out for abdulla and villu00

[image]