• 28 posts
  • Page 1 of 2
Vexer wrote:
I noticed while I was looking at the members list that there were two players with about the same amount of skill points but I knew that one of them was much better than the other. Then I noticed that the worse player had played almost 4 times as many games. And then it came to me that another good measure of skill would be how many skills points a player earns per game on average. The list I made revealed some up and coming players that will probably become the highest ranked players on the site if they play more games. (Of course we won't know it until they get enough tokens)

[image]
1771 wrote:
If we could get them to play more games :)

Pretty nice of you to throw that together, let me be the first to say I appreciate it!
Pntbttr wrote:
gki7 is doing amazing, but I all most never see him on the site.
Pntbttr wrote:
I just checked and he has played more games then me. Does he play a lot of live games?
Teck wrote:
Wow, thanks for putting that piece of info up Vexer =) Very good analysis indeed.

Vexer wrote:
@Pntbttr, gki7 has been on the site a long time. most of his games were played before you even joined and he hasn't played that many lately. that is why you haven't seen him much.
k_w_cheng wrote:
How is the skill point calculated? Can anyone post the formula? Thanks
Vexer wrote:
This thread tries to explain how skill points are calculated: http://www.dominating12.com/forum/?cmd=topic&id=199

The displayed skill points in the members list is the result of the formula discussed in that thread divided by 10.

For all you newer players, skill points was the old system for determining rank but it still gets calculated and displayed in the members list.

This is where the current system for determining rank is explained:
http://www.dominating12.com/?cmd=article&act=view&aid=14
Vexer wrote:
I have updated this list. You'll notice some players missing since they haven't logged in in the past 30 days. And who is this Dexter guy? ;) He's a killer.

[image]
thaithai wrote:
dexter have 1 win on me and distribute so he have good skill.
only 1 win then he avoid forever. LOL