• 21 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
anuorre wrote:
Have you updated the extension? It feels different, it takes longer to load (for the visualiser log to appear) and sometimes it fails to load
alunturner wrote:
Nope nothing has changed recently. I'll have a look. Is it any game in particular? I have a suspicion that if the game has a very large event log it may cause issues. Not sure how big it needs to be to hit that at the moment.
anuorre wrote:
Let me try to find another game. I don't remember what game of the top of my head, just noticed it has been happening occasionally. When I do will update thread.

Other bugs:
- when player misses many turns and gets booted, visualiser doesn't adjust. Game here. Green is long gone.
- capital isn't highlighted in a capitals game. you can use a formula to identify capitals or n > 3 (only capitals game type has n > 3)

there is another extension, analysis extension. would you be able to merge into your extension and update it a little? Pull here. There are a few bugs
- would your visualiser be able to update the stats concurrently, assuming you incorporate the stats counter

lastly any chance you are willing to open source the code? would be helpful for posterity and future fixes.
alunturner wrote:
Yep I know about those two issues. They're on my list of things to address. I haven't implemented the logic for a resigned player or capitals stuff yet.