Post players that you know to be friends
  • 31 posts
  • Page 1 of 3
Vexer wrote:
There have been accusations lately about players having multiple accounts and friends teaming up. Post your suspicions here.
Dsds7292 wrote:
I personally know Vladimir, Pntbttr, stone13, AJSquirrel. Also blockbuster is my bro. We don't team up at all. In fact it is pretty much the opposite. I ussally go for them.
Vexer wrote:
In full disclosure, Glanru is my brother. And just like blockbuster and dsds, we don't team up, we fight like brothers which usually causes us both to lose.
distributor wrote:
 WAKA + PESCATA401 = SAME PERSON - i feel 100% sure for this .

http://www.dominating12.com/?cmd=game&sec=play&id=11071
 in this game you can see when they keep attacking only me and they was playing in same time , expect 1 turn . if you check them , last active is alwyas 4 or 10 mins between , which means is one kid who have 2 accounts , he finish turn with one account and he change his account to play next turn .

is not only me who think they are same person :)

btw i dont care if i lose one game , but just think how many games are destroyed cause of them . i will not play with them again and i only like to tell you , dont even think to win againt them .

i know that sometimes happen when other think wrong , some players here send message to me and said im same person with STAR , BLOCKBUSTER , LUKIPSE . for everything 1771 can check me , if he need i even can tell him my password .

@ WAKA &PESCATA : I dont have time for your stupid games , play somewhere else kid .
Vexer wrote:
I have also looked into Pescata401 and waka. They take turns one right after the other a lot, just like D said.
They admit to being friends, which is OK but they claim that they don't play as a team. My general feeling from their game history that I looked in to is that they do favor attacking other players until it's down to just the two of them.
It is possible they are the same person but have access to two different IP addresses so they don't get caught.
blockbuster19 wrote:
I really dont know about this whole thing...Waka and Pescata could be mere friends,or they could be one user using 2 accounts...Now there is a lot of evidence(distributor)that they are using the same account..My overall point is that it could be either way..But nethertheless they are cheating(working together) and i think that something has to be done about it..If they are just friends,maybe give them a warning to stop...If it is one user then I will leave it for you guys to decide...All i want is a fair and square game at dominating12.com.

blockbuster19
1771 wrote:
So here's what I am thinking ladies and gents, first off my brother was on this site for awhile his name was ta120, i think. anyway at the time he lived with me, and we often played in the same game, which means, for 1 at the time we would of been sharing ip's. so anyway, my brother and I would usually be pretty forward about us being brothers, because we both had the same agenda, to win.

Which brings me to this, we as people usually know how we play with our friends, if the are weaker, do we try to carry them. do we immediately begin an epic war with one another, whatever it may be. Let's just try to remember to keep a level playing field. We can do that out of respect for the game and for one another.

I am not comfortable with banning someone because they are friends or room mates, brothers, sisters. My whole family plays risk and alot of people I know, if one of my kids wanted a membership, i wouldn't stop her/him because we have same i.p. and I am sure most would agree. We are here to have fun, and we do have fun, so why wouldn't we want to pass some fun on to our friends.

To close I just really want to say, no hitting below the belt, let's have a clean fight always, we all love the game so lets treat it as such and show it some respect.

@distributor just for the record pescata401 has been on here for a long time, never no complaints and he is a pretty good player i have played many games with him in it and always seemed like a real fair and worthy opponent, maybe he was just trying to help out of friend, I have done it myself when playing with my daughters, which is why I wouldn't join a game they was in if they were on here. which is what I believe maybe he should think about.
Walk wrote:
Hey just a heads up - Blockbuster19 and Dsds7292 are my cousins. They've been showing me the ropes for a little bit tonight. I am awful so far...
cody224 wrote:
Wow, I didn't realize so much people were related around here.
Vexer wrote:
Yes, there is nothing wrong with having friends, relatives and roommates on the site. What I think is wrong is to not attack each other until you are the only two left in the game. I have seen this many times and it isn't even a good strategy for winning because one of you will always be stronger than the other when it gets down to just two. Players should always play to win no matter the cost--even if it means attacking a friend who is too strong.
macthehack wrote:
I have to somewhat agree with both, 1771 and distributor. I have been in a few games recently with waka and pescata and it was obvious that they were in it together. Very blatantly obvious even.
The only reason I didn't ask 1771 to check it out is because I have played pescata a lot before and never had any complaints. So put it down to a few freak games... Now looking that others seem to be having the same suspicion/complaints, however it changes things. 
The last active times are never far apart, indicating that it's 1 person, not friends. Just looked at pescata's and waka's last few games and every game that had more than 2 players was won by either (and they were both in every single game!).
I think a friendly word may be in order.
Dsds7292 wrote:
I was also in that game with distributor. Every move distrib and I made it was blocked by either pescata or waka. They had the same strategy which leads me to think they were the same person. They never attacked one another unless it was nessisary to get through. Not a fun game. I am with mac and distrib.
cody224 wrote:
I never played a game with both of them in it, so I wouldn't know. But, a couple months ago we all though macthehack was a multi, and it either turned out he wasnt or they stopped played alot of games together. So we need to be careful not to lose a great player because they don't like to be accused of multi. But I agree with the fact that if they do play alot of games together, then they need to be nicely asked to stop helping each other in games, or just don't join the same games as often.

If it comes down to it, and they won't agree to it, then it can be referred to as Secret Diplomaticy, or being a multi.