Post players that you know to be friends
  • 31 posts
  • Page 2 of 3
Vexer wrote:
I agree with Cody. Certain players may at some point need to be politely asked to not join so many games together.
macthehack wrote:
yeah exactly... i agree with Vexer, 1771 had a polite word and it all sorted itself out. I don't think it's a big issue. Not suggesting to come down hard on them/him.
1771 wrote:
i have talked with them both and this problem should be resolved.
lucide wrote:
Hi all,

I wont take my turn, so everybody can see this.

http://www.dominating12.com/?cmd=game&sec=play&id=10790

Just check game log, the final move, yellow attacks black, and lets purple keep n.america.

honestly i ddnt beleive in this waka+pescata alliance, but this is another evidence for that.
Vexer wrote:
Still having problems with waka-scata401 even after 1771 talked to them according to game 10790. This is their only active game right now. They have been joining separate games lately. Hopefully the problem will go away after this game is done and they will stop joining the same games.
macthehack wrote:
yeah but joining games together is only part of the problem. Why (after being talked to) would you still play as a team in the 1 game you are in?
Vexer wrote:
yeah mac, I don't get it. But I did chat with pescata and he claims that they won't be joining the same game anymore.
1771 wrote:
I am working on this now, I completely agree with mac. I will let you all know the outcome.
4myGod wrote:
Yeah it's tough to do, when I played risk on another site I invited my friend to play, of course I had to play the same game as him, but he immediately proposed a secret alliance to rid the world of everyone and then attack each other. It's tough in this instance to tell your friend "No, I'd rather play by the rules." but we have to do it.

As for other multi's, 1771 is a multi-hunter on top of the several other jobs he does in his devotion for this website. He has been hunting out multi's for a while and checking IP's and games that you guys post. Great job everyone to post these types of games, it helps 1771 in find multi's.

1771 has been handling this particular situation between waka and the other dude pretty well, he's been giving it consideration and is continuing to work on the problem. Please be patient with the outcome guys. :)
Dsds7292 wrote:
Also, just because two people have the same ip, it doesn't mean we are cheating. Blocky and I have the same ip address, but we don't team.
distributor wrote:
i think WAKA & PESCATA will not come back , last active is 1 may and will be like this forever . btw i dont care if they leave this site  OH SORRY I MEAN HE .

mmm for 2 weeks we lost more than 200 users :S

could be this cause of .... ? or do people STOP using their dolls ???

curious
4myGod wrote:
I think something happened a while back where a ton of people or multis came all at once, beats me why, I didn't look into it. Yeah though, it appears they are all gone and we are at our real member count now.