• 9 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
trapperpoint wrote:
cannot skip card turn in, no option showing to skip , i had 5 cards nothing allowed to turn in , and it would not let me skip the action... ANY ANSWER TO THIS ISSUE as i and friends tried multiple games and it happened to us all. we continued to play without using cards..
elysium5 wrote:
Game number or link to the game in question?
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
elysium5 wrote:
Is it possible you are selecting the wrong box when being offered to turn in cards? One box says to turn in and the other says you wish to skip the turn in. Once you have five cards and start a turn you are not allowed to skip the turn in phase.

Also, you need to actually check the box next to each card of the three card set you wish to turn in. If you do not select your choice of which three cards you wish to turn in and that those 3 cards are in fact a set, it will not turn in the cards.

In turn if you select more than the three cards required to turn in a set it will not turn in.

You need to select a set of 3 that matches, no more and no less, and then select the turn in cards box.

A set can be one card of each color, three cards the same color or any 2 cards plus one black card. The black is wild.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
trapperpoint wrote:
All right here are the facts..

1- there were 5 cards, NONE, zero, not one... i was able to cash in, i did NOT have men on ANY of them...
2 there was onl ! , ONE , UNO, option... and that was to cash in cards...
3.. there was NO otion... NONE.... ZERO... other option ...NONE !!
4 I was NOT given the option of skipping the cash in..
5 there was NO BUTTON to click to SKIP the trade in.. NONE .. ZERO... NO OPTION!!!!
6 i had to wait till the time ran out for my turn to continue the game and at that point i lost my turn..
7 i tried 2 (two, deux) different games and the same thing happened... NO OPTION TO SKIP WAS PRESENTED!!!!!
8 game played fine as long as we were not given cards!!
AlexCheckMate wrote:
trapperpoint
All right here are the facts..

1- there were 5 cards, NONE, zero, not one... i was able to cash in, i did NOT have men on ANY of them...
2 there was onl ! , ONE , UNO, option... and that was to cash in cards...
3.. there was NO otion... NONE.... ZERO... other option ...NONE !!
4 I was NOT given the option of skipping the cash in..
5 there was NO BUTTON to click to SKIP the trade in.. NONE .. ZERO... NO OPTION!!!!
6 i had to wait till the time ran out for my turn to continue the game and at that point i lost my turn..
7 i tried 2 (two, deux) different games and the same thing happened... NO OPTION TO SKIP WAS PRESENTED!!!!!
8 game played fine as long as we were not given cards!!

Hey trapperpoint,

sorry to hear about your trouble. Unfortunately, I can not give a 100% guarantee answer, but my presumption is that you actually messed up a bit on your part.
If you have 5 cards, you are always able to create a set; it is mathematically impossible to not be able to create a set. Therefore, I assume you do not (yet) know how to create a set.
You do this, by selecting 3 cards (of the available 5) from the box/window that pops up in your screen (e.g. 3 of the same colours, 3 of different colours, or a black + 2 cards (doesn't matter which)). After you select this set, click on the button to turn them in. This should then result in you turning in the set and being eligible to place that many extra armies.

Can you confirm that you did exactly as I wrote here^? (if needed, try in another game? possibly, we can setup a game for the 2 of us and see what the trouble might be).
If you actually did do this, then I guess there's actually a glitch/bug in the server/game for you.. and it would need some investigation.

Feel free to reply here, or in my inbox

Best regards,

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
trapperpoint wrote:
will try again with friends and see what happens , will take video if issues arises again.. 
:)
dough_boy wrote:
You don't have to have "men" on the cards you turn in. You do get a bonus 2 on territories you own, but you have to turn in when you have 5 or more cards. If the card is underlined when you turn it in that means you own it (men on it) and you get the bonus 2.
Hoodlum wrote:
[image]

are you checking the boxes?

https://dominating12.com/tutorial/playturn - maybe the tutorial could explain that to select cards you have to check (tick) the boxes
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman