• 25 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
Templaribus wrote:
EvilSinner666
Templaribus
Hello! How does a tournament work? Does everybody play with everybody? Can I join? I'd love to. Is it live or long term games? If it's live I probably won't be able to join. But I'm good in casual games. I know I don't play very well, and not often in this site, but I've played many casual games in internet. I'm a serious guy. I don't miss turns. I'd like to come here more often too! Dominating12 has very beautiful maps and a friendly community. Also the rules are serious, I read them all: no cheating, fair play, respect! I like that :) I'd like to try that Mediterranean Map and Italy as well. Can I join, please? I don't mind to be the last in the tournament (I probably will LOL).

I would suggest you to collect some more experience in playing on these maps/with these settings before joining this tournament. The tournament is challenging and even experienced players strugle to collect victories.

Good luck anyway

EvilSinner666, Thanks for answering. See you :)
Dima wrote:
okay, i have strated the tourney
"vorple: the real strategy comes when you cant just win cuz you got lucky and got the big card stack"
Dima wrote:
alright vorple and mxDev are permanently in

"vorple: the real strategy comes when you cant just win cuz you got lucky and got the big card stack"
Dima wrote:
https://dominating12.com/tournament/96

The tournament is finished. Winner is roki, second place me and third place calebdecker.

hope you all liked the tournament.
maafi wrote:
Nicely organised Dima and congratulations roki
Let’s play Twister, let’s play risk