• 25 posts
  • Page 1 of 2
Dima wrote:
Question: Who is interested in joining another tournament?

The settings will be the same as with the past 4 tournaments organized by me: Fog, cap between 20-30, players 6-8 (depending on the map size), fortification unlimited or normal, deathmatch.

But in addition to mediteranean and italy, i will add north america, world expanded and world inverted and black sea maps into the tournament.

Who is interested, post here. Max amount is 12 or 15 players... depends on how many wanna join.

1. EvilSinner666
2. KoE_Doja
3. roy12345
4. vorple
5. LuckyRolls
6. Dominator3
7. roki
8. DumbPlay
9. midi
10. coco
11. calebdecker
12. Sygmassacre
"vorple: the real strategy comes when you cant just win cuz you got lucky and got the big card stack"
DumbPlay wrote:
10,000 tokens. I'd have to be dumb not to try.
oh . . . . . wait I am Dumb.
but I'll try anyway.
RedArmy wrote:
Never again ,lost every single game everyone killing me ,but Red army will raise again against demonized evil nation.
Dima wrote:
RedArmy
Never again ,lost every single game everyone killing me ,but Red army will raise again against demonized evil nation.

true, you are the only one who havent won a single game ;)

good luck in later games
"vorple: the real strategy comes when you cant just win cuz you got lucky and got the big card stack"
dough_boy wrote:
Man...I thought it was the "Attack RedArmy" tournament. My bad.
dough_boy is online.
Templaribus wrote:
Hello! How does a tournament work? Does everybody play with everybody? Can I join? I'd love to. Is it live or long term games? If it's live I probably won't be able to join. But I'm good in casual games. I know I don't play very well, and not often in this site, but I've played many casual games in internet. I'm a serious guy. I don't miss turns. I'd like to come here more often too! Dominating12 has very beautiful maps and a friendly community. Also the rules are serious, I read them all: no cheating, fair play, respect! I like that :) I'd like to try that Mediterranean Map and Italy as well. Can I join, please? I don't mind to be the last in the tournament (I probably will LOL).
Dima wrote:
Templaribus
Hello! How does a tournament work? Does everybody play with everybody? Can I join? I'd love to. Is it live or long term games? If it's live I probably won't be able to join. But I'm good in casual games. I know I don't play very well, and not often in this site, but I've played many casual games in internet. I'm a serious guy. I don't miss turns. I'd like to come here more often too! Dominating12 has very beautiful maps and a friendly community. Also the rules are serious, I read them all: no cheating, fair play, respect! I like that :) I'd like to try that Mediterranean Map and Italy as well. Can I join, please? I don't mind to be the last in the tournament (I probably will LOL).

I would suggest you to collect some more experience in playing on these maps/with these settings before joining this tournament. The tournament is challenging and even experienced players strugle to collect victories.

Good luck anyway