ALMS FOR THE POOR? :)
  • 7 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Coventry wrote:
I have been on the worst losing streak ever!
Now I am in desperate need of tokens so I can fight my way back up to 1800.
I've lost 400 points in a week. I was so proud. Help please. Thank you.

Coventry wrote:
Lit[/b]tle token beggar girl I am.

Missy sad eyes! :(

[image]
Fendi wrote:
This kind of stuff will only make you more annoying rather than taking pity on you. And please don't post unrelated things in the General Discussion.
Discussions and topics unrelated to D12 go in Off topic
dough_boy wrote:
What is it...$25/year? That is $.07/day, $.003/hour, and so small on the by minute that you would have earned more money by paying the $25 vs 3 posts on it.
Coventry wrote:
Fendi, I did not know this was an inappropriate way to ask for more tokens. And please allow me to say I have no desire to annoy anyone. Can you tell me please how I would request additional tokens?

Doughboy, I am unable to purchase an annual membership today. Possibly after April 1 when I get my stipend I can do so. I dunno. I am a 17 year old college student who is living on an extremely tight budget. I have a very long commute several days a week plus my parents are paying for two children in college at the same time. We are not cheap and we are not greedy. We are just limited in the budget for recreational matters.

I was told this is a FREE RISK SITE. When I googled places to play, But that is not correct if you have to purchase a membership to have enough tokens to play the games or even display your advancement on the site.

And one more thing FENDI, my thing about alms for the poor was meant to be humorous. I don't need your pity! I know you are the site owner and such but from where I sit, what you just said there is VERY rude and inconsiderate. I played a lot of games here and kept the action going in filling games that seem to take a long time to fill up. I would imagine that is a good thing. 

"more annoying!" REALLY? As opposed to just saying, hey, there is a proper venue to request tokens... Good grief!
elysium5 wrote:
I am locking this thread. You can use the other thread you created for the exact same purpose of begging for tokens. Please do not create multiple threads for the same subject.

I was told this is a FREE RISK SITE. When I googled places to play, But that is not correct if you have to purchase a membership to have enough tokens to play the games or even display your advancement on the site.

It is free to play and you can display your advancement on the site if you choose to spend the tokens you earn on purchasing a higher rank when you earn it., just not free to play unlimited games.

Also, please stop using your age and gender as an excuse to call everyone rude and disrespectful. It is rude and disrespectful to do so. I have three girls, the youngest is your age and they do not speak/talk/type the way you do when interacting with others.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."