I am on a winning streak
  • 4 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Coventry wrote:
I am really doiung well and on a winning streak and I need more tokens! I will probably buy a membership soon when I get allowance.

Thank you to anyone who helps me. I am getting excited! I will be a dominating 12!!!!!
dough_boy wrote:
I already gave you 1,000. That is for like 50 games. Plus you get coins for completing the games. How is it possible to be out of coins?
AlexCheckMate wrote:
dough_boy
I already gave you 1,000. That is for like 50 games. Plus you get coins for completing the games. How is it possible to be out of coins?

It's 120 extra tokens to be paid for every game you're going out of the 'package' - with the 20 'backsies' - that makes for netto 10 extra games - I'm sure she managed :p
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
AlexCheckMate is online.
Coventry wrote:
Yes, they charge me 120 tokens to play a game. PLUS I had to pay 200 tokens to unlock fog of war. :(