I am on a winning streak
  • 11 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Coventry wrote:
I am really doiung well and on a winning streak and I need more tokens! I will probably buy a membership soon when I get allowance.

Thank you to anyone who helps me. I am getting excited! I will be a dominating 12!!!!!
dough_boy wrote:
I already gave you 1,000. That is for like 50 games. Plus you get coins for completing the games. How is it possible to be out of coins?
dough_boy is online.
AlexCheckMate wrote:
dough_boy
I already gave you 1,000. That is for like 50 games. Plus you get coins for completing the games. How is it possible to be out of coins?

It's 120 extra tokens to be paid for every game you're going out of the 'package' - with the 20 'backsies' - that makes for netto 10 extra games - I'm sure she managed :p
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Coventry wrote:
Yes, they charge me 120 tokens to play a game. PLUS I had to pay 200 tokens to unlock fog of war. :(
Coventry wrote:
Hello future best friend of mine. 
I am in need of tokens.
I would appreciate any token donation you can give me.
Thank you.

Elysium instructed me to post my token requests in this link. Fendi had told me to put requests in off topic. But as you can see, I have been redirected. I just don't want to get yelled at again.

"elysium5 wrote:
  Posted: Today, 09:07 
Post #2
No need to create new threads every time you want to beg for tokens. You can just post new requests in the first thread you started.

i actually think it is a good thread to have so asking for tokens no longer becomes a spam problem in games or in the live game lobby chat.

Here is a link to the thread that will now become the official tokens request thread:
https://dominating12.com/forums/2/general-discussion/3118/token-begging

This thread is now locked.

Mike Donovan: How'd someone like that get to be your leader anyway?

Martin: Charisma. Circumstances, promises... Not enough of us spoke out to question him until it was too late. It happens on your planet, doesn't it?"
elysium5 wrote:
I also told you not to create any new threads on the same subject. I didn't think it would be necessary to have to lock another thread or redirect because you said:

So my suggestion is, remove ALL my postings from your forum and please rest assured, I will not post any other threads forever ever ever on yoru forum. I think you will find that I will honor that pledge for a certainty.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Sygmassacre wrote:
One way is to sign up for the tournaments that are posted in the forum. They consist of anywhere upwards of 10 games, sometimes around 30. And they usually consist of up to 9 players and last about a month. The best thing is you get manually added and they almost always have tokens as a prize. So this is a good source of tokens for 0 token investment. Also if you do well you can earn some good points to help you reach your goal of becoming dominator. Hope this helps :)
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Coventry wrote:
Mr. Elysium. Are you aware that prior to my posting in OFF TOPIC, I was given this instruction and guidance from FENDI.

"Fendi wrote:
  Posted: 25 Mar 2019, 12:46 
Post #4
This kind of stuff will only make you more annoying rather than taking pity on you. And please don't post unrelated things in the General Discussion.
Discussions and topics unrelated to D12 go in Off topic "

So, I was following FENDI's instruction to post my request in Off Topic. I had ZERO option but to make a new thread in Off Topic since I had never posted there before.

Do you understand that sir? I HOPE you realize that i was following FENDI's instructions when I posted in OFF TOPIC.

So did I do some thing wrong?

Who do I listen to?

Fendi says, post in off topic. I post in off topic.

YOU come in off topic lock that thread and tell me to go back to General discussion!

Now if you were in my position, how would you feel?

I came to this site ONLY to play the game of risk. I am sad that I need tokens to play for more than 3 full games a day. I only want to play the game sir. If I am doing something wrong, can you show me how to correct it?

Thank you.
Fendi wrote:
I did not know you had already created several posts about tokens prior to the one I commented on. If I had known, I would not have given you the idea of creating a whole new topic about tokens in the Off Topic section. Now, if you want to ask people for tokens. Stick to this one and only this one. You are already on the verge of spamming our forum.
Coventry wrote:
I give up! NP, as per Elysium, this will be my only topic to post in for that purpose.

I had NOT made "several" topics. Only the one prior to this, only one. And no one told me then not to post here or make anymore posts.

When you told me to go to offtopic I went.
When the moderator told me to not use certain euphemisms in chat, I stopped.

I am doing everything possible to just play the game and get along.

I am not spamming anything. I just want to play the game.

The off topic post came ONLY after you told me to do that.

I have no idea what I did wrong to you people. But things are REALLY getting pretty old pretty fast!

I did NOTHING wrong! NOTHING! And when I am told to do something I do it! My god!
elysium5 wrote:
Did you not read your own post to me saying, and I'll quote you again:

So my suggestion is, remove ALL my postings from your forum and please rest assured, I will not post any other threads forever ever ever on yoru forum. I think you will find that I will honor that pledge for a certainty.

You said you were not making anymore posts: ]I will not post any other threads forever ever ever on yoru forum.

I will say this, though. You are right about one thing. This is getting pretty old pretty fast.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."