• 5 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
B4rny wrote:
Hi, Is it possible to create an option, to create some sort of extra feature (like capped cards, fog, number of players, ...) add an extra option to mute chat? in that way it's not possible anymore for players playing fog games talking about the positions of the others. Thank you for giving it any thought!
Virtuosity98 wrote:
I'm sure it would be possible for the programmers to implement, but maybe not such a high priority. I've thought about this option as well. I think it would work to agree in the gamechat before the game gets going not to write anything under any conditions (or maybe just limit chatting to Preset chat). You could agree beforehand to ally against anyone who breaks the agreement.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

dough_boy wrote:
I have asked for "total fog" before. this includes who is playing, number of cards, etc. I just want to know I am playing against 5 others...and be surprised when I win. :)
aeronautic wrote:
Cards are very important to strategy, as are names for avoiding players that will definitely deliberately target you or are on your avoid list.
If you don't see the list of names, you could be wondering why the "&%@$" game won't let you join.
In real conflict, the only Fog of War is where exactly is your enemy, apart from that, you know who they are and which territories that they occupy.

I think a Chat Mute button is a good idea.... only available in Fog Games for the game creator.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
dough_boy wrote:
I think you see the names when you are signing up, just not what color they will be. They get randomly assigned one and instead of seeing names to the left it is just a solid color.

So you can choose to avoid joining a game if you see someone...but after that you don't know.