A new tournament
  • 74 posts
  • Page 5 of 5
Madagascarter wrote:
Tournament is full. The games will be starting soon, experiencing a few problems but they'll be sorted soon enough.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter wrote:
Desdaw, Scholes10 and Clynch have been replaced by Donut, XiXi2 and Jamesbob due to inactivity. Games will start very soon

Summer 2 Countdown

Madagascarter wrote:
Games are out except for the ones with Kristoff in which I’m having trouble with. I’ll try and give you you’re target ASAP but my Physics lesson just started so I’ll try and get it to you quickly. It would save time if people sent me a message but you don’t have to.

Summer 2 Countdown

Madagascarter wrote:
All targets are out! (I hope)

The first round is played on Iberia. This is my favourite map for fixed cards and low capped. Please don't reveal your targets or forfeit from any round. If you forfeit no-one knows who would have killed you so I will automatically assume your target killed you even if they weren't in the same game.

Good Luck everyone

Summer 2 Countdown

donut wrote:
I choose to leave the games, so duh i know i was going to leave the tournament. 
Madagascarter wrote:
The second round has begun! There is still one game in round one going on but it is lacking interest for me. There are 21 players remaining which fits nicely into 7 games of 6. The players that are knocked out can be seen on first post. Mention to Jimmy1066 and NotSoFast for winning both their games.

Summer 2 Countdown

Madagascarter wrote:
That was an underwhelming round, only 3 successful assassinations and 2 of them were for inactivity. Congrats to Tzor for 2 wins.

Trying a same time pairs match. In this round you are either an assassin or being hunted, not both or none. Good luck

Summer 2 Countdown

Madagascarter wrote:
Down to last 9
Spoiler (click to show)
Good luck

Summer 2 Countdown

Hoodlum wrote:
thanks for the tournament madagascarter. it was a fun concept.

I get to keep my tokens!

gg all.

Master Assassin
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Madagascarter wrote:
Hoodlum won! Despite being terrible any not assassinating anyone till the final 9 or something, he managed to survive. Lazer36 came second and Mayba had the highest win ratio and will get 500 tokens each!

Summer 2 Countdown