A new tournament
  • 74 posts
  • Page 1 of 5
Madagascarter wrote:
Welcome to a new tournament based on the risk setup Assassination but this is on a huge scale. There are 32 places available.

Rules - When the tournament starts everyone will get sent a PM with a target they have to kill. When you manage to wipe them out in one of your tournament games then they are eliminated from the competition and you'll get their name they have to kill. However be careful, there is a player with your name as well and trying to wipe you out. When there are only 2 players left they'll play a best out of 3 1v1 to win the game. So paraphrased that is,
  • Everyone gets a name they have to defeat in a tournament risk game
    If you defeat them they get knocked out of the competition and you will get a new name
    If someone else defeats them, they remain in the competition
    The final is played as a best out of 3 1v1 deathmatch but in the mode assassination (for fun)!

There are no entry requirements and there might be substitute spots if players do not join their games within 48 hours. The first round will be played on Italia and Iberia, fixed cards, deathmatch.

There will be a reward of tokens for the winner, player with the most wins (Not including 1v1) and second place.
Players List (click to show)
Who will be crowned the Master Assassin? Good luck!

At Current there are 8000 tokens donated for the winners, so the reward is considerable
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
elysium5 wrote:
I'll give 'er a go.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
lazer36 wrote:
i would like to play,cheers
ban for life glad its not real life or why try to improve one self
JeopardyTempest wrote:
So help me understand... it's assassination, but with the true targets not given in the game, but by PM??

And what about the games themselves... single matches of 8 player assassination??

Sorry if I"m the only one confused, but wanted to get a clearer picture on what the matches will be!!
Madagascarter wrote:
The games will be a mix of capitals and death match. The first round will consist of 8 player deathmatches. The next round will be a capitals one.

You are correct that you'll get your target by PM. When you have eliminated your target you will get the target of the of the player you have eliminated. Then eventually, there will only 1 player remaining.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand