Tournament
  • 323 posts
  • Page 4 of 22
Hoodlum wrote:
Tournament Bracket Double elimination. Winner Bracket/Loser Bracket

There will be 3 games each per opponent for each round. The winner moves on when he/she wins 2 outta 3. I (organizer) will add you manually to games, and adjust results on the bracket site.

drop and turn order is random as always. deal with it!:dealwithit: Colours given are used by your statistics. if same colour used by players, preferred coloured goes to prem or alphabetical order in round 1. All games must be completed. **The winners bracket finalist has to be defeated twice by the losers bracket finalist.**

Winner Earns 5000 tokens donated by Hoodlum /1000 tokens donated by lazer36 / 1000 tokens donated by dough_boy / lazer36 donates 3 months prem to winner
any other token donations to the pool are accepted during the course of the tournament. just say so in this thread.

Game Links (click to show)

Participants

seeds were shuffled at start of tournament
01. @Hoodlum
02. @lazer36
03 @elysium5
04 @Bruise
05 @Vicious
06 @ElectricBlue
07 @cawtey101
08 @Texx
09 @Axobongo
10 @jonesy3204
11 @Sygmassacre
12 @alphax211
13 @dough_boy
14 @CheekyTeeky
15 @Madagascarter
16 @Frasur
17 @coco
18 @KoE_Doja
19 @The-Mad-Beaver
20 @clydesdale444
21 @superDENI
22 @lionesse
23 @ryter
24 @oliver
25 @LooseCannon
26 @Damage Inc.
27 @Macho_Man
28 @duncan
29 @andymech
30 @pires007
31 @Mortz
32 @Jamespeach
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Wow Hood those are some mad Tournament Director skills! Thanks :)
You have a keen military mind Pod...
dough_boy wrote:
Hoodlum
lol that took soooo long.
If this becomes popular we should find out a way to "automate" it. :)
dough_boy wrote:
Hoodlum
any other token donations to the pool are accepted during the course of the tournament. just say so in this thread.
I will throw in 1,000 as well.
Hoodlum wrote:
ty doughboy. added to the token pool.

and yup having it automated would be awesome. automate the games, display our own automatic bracket thingy like that challonge site works.
Hoodlum wrote:
4 players left. in this epic battle.
@Mortz . (outta 3 games per opponent) has won 14 outta 15 games sitting on top of the winners bracket, only elysium5 has managed to beat mortz in a match.
@Bruise v @clydesdale444 who first played in round 3 of the winners bracket, meet for a rematch in round 7 losers bracket to challenge. Winner takes on
@elysium5.

Whover wins the losers bracket must beat the winners bracke winner twice. Each battle has been out of 3 games.

token pool is. 7000 tokens and a I belive lazer36 is donating 3 month prem to winner. gl
Hoodlum wrote:
Tournament Bracket Double elimination. Winner Bracket/Loser Bracket

There will be 3 games each per opponent for each round. The winner moves on when he/she wins 2 outta 3. I (organizer) will add you manually to games, and adjust results on the bracket site.

drop and turn order is random as always. deal with it!:dealwithit: Colours given are used by your statistics. if same colour used by players, preferred coloured goes to prem or alphabetical order in round 1. All games must be completed. **The winners bracket finalist has to be defeated twice by the losers bracket finalist.**

Winner Earns 5000 tokens donated by Hoodlum /1000 tokens donated by lazer36 / 1000 tokens donated by dough_boy / lazer36 donates 3 months prem to winner

Game Links (click to show)

Participants

seeds were shuffled at start of tournament
01. @Hoodlum
02. @lazer36
03 @elysium5
04 @Bruise
05 @Vicious
06 @ElectricBlue
07 @cawtey101
08 @Texx
09 @Axobongo
10 @jonesy3204
11 @Sygmassacre
12 @alphax211
13 @dough_boy
14 @CheekyTeeky
15 @Madagascarter
16 @Frasur
17 @coco
18 @KoE_Doja
19 @The-Mad-Beaver
20 @clydesdale444
21 @superDENI
22 @lionesse
23 @ryter
24 @oliver
25 @LooseCannon
26 @Damage Inc.
27 @Macho_Man
28 @duncan
29 @andymech
30 @pires007
31 @Mortz
32 @Jamespeach
Hoodlum wrote:
and we have a final!

TOURNAMENT BRACKET

game 753217 game 753218 game 753219

Mortz vs elysium

If Mortz can win the best outta 3, he becomes the grand champion.
elysium5 will need to win to win this, to go at it again against Mortz..

double elimination! gl
Hoodlum wrote:
not sure how random these turn starts are. i tend to think that long term games favour a start for the most recent active player. While setting these up manually (adding players to games) quite a few times there were players with 3 outta 3 starts.
dough_boy wrote:
Yeah...would be nice in the future if you can seed them. When I looked at early rounds whoever had 3 of 3 starts advanced, and the majority who had 2 of 3 starts advanced.