Tournament
  • 323 posts
  • Page 9 of 22
Hoodlum wrote:
if there weren't so many games, i'd do it manually, just outta interest. but in this case, too many games, a bit time consuming
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
dough_boy wrote:
Also wondering if we should do one of these tourneys with no cards. It seems like the first one to flip 3 is able to win the game more often than not. Would be interesting to see skill come out instead of luck...

Having fun so far. Surprisingly I have been able to win a one or two from the 2nd spot.
Hoodlum wrote:
the tournament is shaping up, and gone very quickly, as 1v1 games go.
i decided to make the final round a best outta 3 players per opponent. The finals points will be tallied on match wins rather than wins against opponent. (eg: you can win a maximum of 3 points per opponent, or still earn at least 1)

Hoodlum wrote:
dough_boy
Also wondering if we should do one of these tourneys with no cards. It seems like the first one to flip 3 is able to win the game more often than not. Would be interesting to see skill come out instead of luck...

Having fun so far. Surprisingly I have been able to win a one or two from the 2nd spot.

yeah no cards is a good idea. i was thinking about it, but because while creating the tournament and the volume of games i had to create, it was quite handy to leave it on the (create a game) default chained settings.
Hoodlum wrote:
i created 3 games for the tiebreaker of pool b

gl

texx vs dough
texx vs kwit
kwit vs dough
dough_boy wrote:
All three tiebreaker games were won by the second position...what are the odds of that?
Hoodlum wrote:
pool a still waiting for a 2nd finalist.

either dwcalvert or lazer36

in the meanwhile, the finalists that have already made it through are starting their games.
gl. best outta 3 vs each oppononet
dough_boy wrote:
Is there a way to see how we are doing? I have played so many games today due to the two tourney's...
Hoodlum wrote:
the bracket cant be updated due to turtle players from the first round lol.
still waiting on the finalist.
however, you can find out here

https://dominating12.com/tournament/11

Hoodlum wrote:
this tournament is already in the bag, though one game remaining.

congrats @cawtey101

17,00o tokens coming your way!