• 30 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
The_Bishop wrote:
What we can do during the site migration?

Should we play Turbo Risk??
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
Clarke wrote:
I am having trouble joining long term games. The message says "You can not join this gave due to rating limitations." However, there are no rating limits assigned to the game. Also there are players joined in the game who are both higher and lower ranked than I am.

597363 is a game number that I have found as an example.

If it turns out this has been discussed in another forum and it is being fixed and I just missed it, I apologize...
PsymonStark wrote:
Cireon said that these games probably need some time to fix themselves. Give it some time and if it keeps giving problems, report again.
Living proof that everyone can be a brilliant great good decent cartographer.
Clarke wrote:
13 Jan, 00:49:42
Haiti (Valhalla) attacked Guantanamo (Clarke) conquering it, killing 3, losing 17.
Cireon wrote:
Please don't use this thread to post bug reports, but use the suggestions/feedback forum instead.

That being said, we're looking into all the reported issues.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Hoodlum wrote:
I'm impressed by programmers, wished I pursued programming back in the day, but my attention span wasn't academic back in the day, not that it is now lol.
The ultracool thing about D12 is that you guys are risk players too, and you have good vision of how to make it work, and you pretty much give us what is needed and embrace all ideas. It's bugging to see the negativity of some players about change, but that's just typical, despite that, you guys move forth in a positive manner because you are pro's. Many thanks for your efforts before, now, and in the future. Feels like christmas, for this long time risk player. 
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Matty wrote:
Thanks.

I see it happening everywhere, not just here at d12. Some people are always complaining, other people are fine and patient. Obviously, it's the complaining that you hear.
Well, we can have it.

If only I actually had the time to play a couple of games myself now, than I could enjoy the site as well ^^
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
huskers01 wrote:
Will we always be able to see win/lose record of other players when looking at their profiles. Or is it temporary.. I really like it though
Cireon wrote:
It was always there.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Anok wrote:
im not liking the new configuration...perhaps time will allow me to get use to it...but there are some genuine concerns.

1. the "attack button turns into a "move" button immediately after concouring a territory. However when repeatedly pressing attack you end up moving armies that were not intended to.
2. our prominent line of sight is the middle of the screen, but our action keys are to the top right. that should be switched.

just my opinion, i know others have the same.
The_Bishop wrote:
I àlso think I prefer the buttons to be àround the middle of the screen, not on the fàr right.
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
Hoodlum wrote:
The new animation is cool when you have just killed a capital and all territories convert. looks like an explosion with all territories newly occupied animating in unison . I imagine a simple sizzle (burning) audio would fit in for an eliminated player. :thumbs:
Hoodlum wrote:
Noticed a few cool new things today. numbers change colour on hover over. a game can be re-opened once it's timed out. :)
Awesome... love this site. Thanks Fendi / programmers.
Matty wrote:
Hoodlum
Numbers change colour on hover over.
I noticed this too and wanted to fix the bug... Don't have time, but probably will at some point :)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria