• 30 posts
  • Page 1 of 2
Cireon wrote:
Who else is excited for the renewed website! I know I am!

Here's a sneak preview of one of the new features!

[image]
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Matty wrote:
Soooo.... On the new website the dice are as bad as on the old one?
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Antonis_xania wrote:
Lol Matty...

Well if the new website is the best for risk in the internet as this one was, than we can tolerate the dice...
The_Bishop wrote:
Cool! lol @Matty, it looks so!
I think maybe the journey of the digits could be shorter.
Anyway I'm very happy for this implementation, games will be easier to follow and more funny to watch!
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
Hoodlum wrote:
the visual is awesome, troops ascending to Heaven :) sweet idea. I think it's definitely what was needed, especially for new people joining, and following the game. I bet i could convert a few more players to d12, just because of this.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
PsymonStark wrote:
I have a question... usually when I'm watching games server doesn't update fast enough to see single attacks. Will this feature work anyway for the ones not being in their turn?

In any case it looks sweet!
Living proof that everyone can be a brilliant great good decent cartographer.
Cireon wrote:
PsymonStark - Jan 11, 04:03 PM
I have a question... usually when I'm watching games server doesn't update fast enough to see single attacks. Will this feature work anyway for the ones not being in their turn?
Come on, what do you expect? :D :D :D
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
Cireon wrote:
Quite possibly
PsymonStark wrote:
Yes, it's more than enough for your everyday lurker. You guys keep surprising us with awesome features!
Living proof that everyone can be a brilliant great good decent cartographer.
4960epic wrote:
lol. refresh even faster? i noticed there is a live game limit sneakin in there ;) how much will that be?
Vexer wrote:
I can't remember exactly what the live game limits are off the top of my head but it's still more generously than the other sites. And long time players won't have to worry about that for a long time since you can use tokens to buy extra games. We made the change to encourage more premium purchases since it cost thousands and thousands of dollars to rewrite the site.

And yes, the refresh is faster.
Cireon wrote:
You can play three live games for free a day. You can also play two additional duels (1v1 games), since they're so quick. After that, additional live games can be purchased for 120 tokens each. (Since you get back 20 tokens for finishing the game, it's actually only 100 tokens if you don't miss any turns.)