1 and counting
  • 20 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
Robinette wrote:
true true aeronautic,,, but victory found me anyway :)

Now get this... it happened in another game, only it was 3 wild card cashes in sequencial cashes...

With 2 of 4 cards in my hand being wild, I Cashed a set, but had to use a wild card because i needed to kill another player...
10 Sep, 15:12:35 Robinette received 45 troops for turning in cards Nuoro, Genova, and Vicenza.
The kill brought me to 4 cards, and I received another wild card to end my turn, bringing me back to 2 wilds.
Was this the same wild card i had just turned in? recycled into my next card?
Or does the italy map have 3 wilds?

The next turn, I had 5 cards (2 wild) and had to use a wild card to cash...
13 Sep, 04:21:13 Robinette received 50 troops for turning in cards Bastia, Catania, and Pordenone.
The kill brought me 3 more cards, for 5 total, meaning it was cash time again.
This time, I had 2 pair plus 1 wild, so again, had to use the final wild card to cash in.

All said and done, I cashed a slew of wild cards to no advantage... but it sure was a nice security blanket :)

https://dominating12.com/index.php/game/656164

And here too... no worries of "loose lips sinking ships"... hehee
Matty wrote:
Italia has 4 wild cards. It depends on the number of territories (and the number of players, as there can be two sets of cards).
The formula is: #wildcards = round(#territories / 21).

So 81/21 = 3.85 -> that means 4 wildcards.

Of course, for every territory there is 1 card. Unless there are too many players for the map, then there are more sets.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
The_Bishop wrote:
Hey Hoodlum, will you be brave enough to turn in 3 wilds ?? ;D (I did it!)

I wonder if anyone has ever held a Black Poker in hand...
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
Hoodlum wrote:
lol i wasnt brave enough, but i got the 4th wild card on my next turn :)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman